Pre-Game Talk: Panthers in SpartaCats Den, Thur 7:30 pm on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It's early on White, but he looks like a solid 3rd line guy without much offense.
Been saying this since the first wjc he was in. The comments were something like “you’re crazy and negative give him time just watch, you hate cowen and he will be good too”

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He's a right place right time kind of guy.

He will benefit immensily from playing with talented players.

He isn't a dynamic offensive player but plenty of great players aren't.
Well left dynamic offense on the board to take white in the deepest first round ever.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
White had two grade A chances last night. He's not going to be an offensive dynamo but I think he'll be good enough offensively to be a 2nd/3rd tweener.
Yeah I don’t think anyone will “hate white” but it was an inappropriate pick. Players like white aren’t that hard to find.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Well left dynamic offense on the board to take white in the deepest first round ever.

This is why you need to take part in my "Sens pick" draft starting this year!

We take our picks using the same exact picks the Sens will have, with the correct players available, and hopefully we can do this every year for a few years and see how people's picks turn out!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This is why you need to take part in my "Sens pick" draft starting this year!

We take our picks using the same exact picks the Sens will have, with the correct players available, and hopefully we can do this every year for a few years and see how people's picks turn out!
That would be fun I remember all the guys I would have taken in every first round since like 2011.

I have zero problem putting my opinion out there and I have zero problem with being wrong. And again. This is a case of giving an opinion at the time. People screaming”you’re just negative come back in 3 years!!” Then on 3 years come back. And it’s “you’re using hindsight!!!!!!” It’s lose-lose lol

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Yeah I don’t think anyone will “hate white” but it was an inappropriate pick. Players like white aren’t that hard to find.

Obviously it looks like Boeser or Konecny would have been better picks, and they are surely going to have better careers offensively. I'm still going to pull for White to become a #6 FWD for this team. In a perfect world in two years, he's behind (in production terms) Stone, Duchene, Hoffman, Brown, and Batherson/Dzingel (if he can keep scoring like this season) or even Formenton if he could continue his upward development curve. And if Karlsson is still here, the #6 FWD is like a #7 in terms of offense because EK puts up 0.90-1.00 PPG at his best.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
That would be fun I remember all the guys I would have taken in every first round since like 2011.

I have zero problem putting my opinion out there and I have zero problem with being wrong. And again. This is a case of giving an opinion at the time. People screaming”you’re just negative come back in 3 years!!” Then on 3 years come back. And it’s “you’re using hindsight!!!!!!” It’s lose-lose lol

No no this is just more as a fun experiment hopefully not used to tell people they suck, well I guess you can do that too but it’s supposed to be all in good fun.

Hell it would be kinda interesting to have someone get involved who knows shit about prospects just to see how they stack up. Actually that person is probably me. :laugh:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No no this is just more as a fun experiment hopefully not used to tell people they suck, well I guess you can do that too but it’s supposed to be all in good fun.

Hell it would be kinda interesting to have someone get involved who knows **** about prospects just to see how they stack up. Actually that person is probably me. :laugh:
Haha people are wrong and people are right. Real gotta Recognize real.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Maybe you should get a gig as a scout ... You seem to think you are pretty good at it.. just convince someone that can hire you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->