Post-Game Talk: Panthers/Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Habs scored 3 PPGs on 3 clear and reckless penalties by Panthers. If Hayes doesnt break his stick, Bolland check a guy between the numbers, and Trochek doesn't take a 2 handed swing at opponents head, no PPs, no PPGs and we don't have to care about the missed calls.

Obviously refs missed alot of calls that should have gone our way. No denying that.

But we still should have won.
The Trocheck high stick call is a joke. It was such a weak call.

Hayes was a fair call. Bolland was fair too.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I hope they come out tomorrow **** ing mad., and just run the sens over... [mod] take open ice runs, drop the gloves and pummel the sens... send a message to what penalties look like if they wanna call em anyway... take the loss I don't **** ing care anymore... I might be raging and a but drunk

Last edited by a moderator:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I hope they come out tomorrow **** ing mad., and just run the sens over... turn it into an absolute gong show... [mod] take open ice runs, drop the gloves and pummel the sens... send a message to what penalties look like if they wanna call em anyway... take the loss I don't **** ing care anymore... I might be raging and a but drunk

tumblr_mi8huoDgRR1rby3r6o1_r1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Enough about the refs.

I thought Barkov took a huge step forward tonight with his two goals. Jagr has made him a much more confident player. Him and Huberdeau have actually looked elite lately. It's amazing what happens when you give talented youngsters, a real veteran talent to play with.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
the loss hurts but we got a point and our season hinges on the next 2 games anyway

Don't disagree but we need all the points we can get. We needed two tonight and had a decent shot until the refs took over.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Everyone needs to tweet the NHL and and use the #NOINTEGRITY to get it trending, we the fans should be able to get an explanation to why NO penalty calls were issued for an elbow to the face and a high stick that results in BLOOD and loss of a tooth.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Whether or not the trocheck swing was good call or not, it was hardly obvious compared to the high stick on ekblad

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Enough about the refs.

I thought Barkov took a huge step forward tonight with his two goals. Jagr has made a much more confident player. Him and Huberdeau have actually looked elite lately. It's amazing what happens when you give talented youngsters, a real veteran talent to play with.

No, not enough. You just dont make that call in OT, when you miss that obvious high stick on Ekblad, or any of the other missed calls. You know they heard (crap) about the missed calls too before OT, and they still help Montreal out with that weak call. Ok, now its enough about the refs.

What we are also seeing from those two young forwards is that when they play with confidence, they are tough to control. They are such a joy to watch together. I honestly thought those two would not work well together, because they both have that pass first mentality. Boy, am I glad I was wrong!

MOD EDIT: SERIOUSLY GUYS - PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT THE PROFANITY FILTER

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
You know what will solve a lot of this frustration? Winning the next two games. Refs were questionable but we still missed some golden chances to win that game. We better be ready for tomorrow!

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
No, not enough. You just dont make that call in OT, when you miss that obvious high stick on Ekblad, or any of the other missed calls. You know they heard (crap) about the missed calls too before OT, and they still help Montreal out with that weak call. Ok, now its enough about the refs.

What we are also seeing from those two young forwards is that when they play with confidence, they are tough to control. They are such a joy to watch together. I honestly thought those two would not work well together, because they both have that pass first mentality. Boy, am I glad I was wrong!

MOD EDIT: SERIOUSLY GUYS - PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT THE PROFANITY FILTER

That line cycles and protects the puck with the best lines in the league. They spend a full minute long shift in the opposing zone multiple times a game. It's great to watch.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Seriously, the score today was FL 2 - MON 2 - REFS 1.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
first. great effort by the cats! next refs are unbelievable!!! how many missed calls and then that b.s. call in overtime? we had a lot of open shots, some of which should have been buried, but we missed the net. love jags, hubby and barkie. want them together next year. didn't like hayes freaking out and drawing a penalty. his game is tailing off. mr. bolland had two prime scoring chances and missed on both as usual!!! he also took his usual stupid penalty at a key moment in the game to allow habs to tie the game. seriously, i cringe every time i see bolland on the ice!!! he has ruined many games for me with his stupid penalties and lack of finishing!!! he is the one player that i really dislike in a panther jersey. sure there are other players who make mistakes, but they just don't irk me the way bolland does and he does it consistently!!! the habs basically scored all their goals on power plays. the hayes penalty was over, but he couldn't get back in the play before they scored. lou was great!!!!
well, the HOCKEY GODS still seem to be playing with us. they're still giving us hope, but not allowing us to move up. i hope they start working with us. GOD knows we deserve the playoffs! i see a lot of positives for this team and enjoy watching them sens my nemesis bolland. i hate this guy!!!!!! i hope one day he will change my mind, but i have watched every game and each game makes me dislike him more!

GGGGGOOOOOO PPPPAAANNNTTTHHHHHEEEERRRRSSSSSS!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad