Friedman: Panthers expected to be aggressive at trying to improve

Bellzy

It was 4-1 finally has better meaning….
Jun 30, 2018
Trade ya marner for ekblad. If his leg still works.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
You guys liked Lomberg and Bennett, what about another neglected player of ours in Kylington who really needs an opportunity to play proper minutes?
Honestly though, the more players we give away the better because maybe it will bring some change to our management and roster instead of being content with constant mediocrity.

scud9

Jun 2, 2006
First of Lundell will never be as good as Laine. But still Flo shouldn't do it. Because for forwards Flo is set.

I think Flo misses first/second pair defensive d-man. I would start by giving up Luostarinen, one of the wingers and guy like Nutivaara. OEL?, retained?

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
First of Lundell will never be as good as Laine. But still Flo shouldn't do it. Because for forwards Flo is set.

I think Flo misses first/second pair defensive d-man. I would start by giving up Luostarinen, one of the wingers and guy like Nutivaara. OEL?, retained?

first, Flo sells insurance for Geico (Edit: Progressive), it’s not an abbreviation for Florida. FL, FLA, not Flo

second, Laine and Lundell are different style players, he may not score as much as Laine, but odds are he’ll be a more complete player. Imo

Third. we lack first and second pair defenders and you suggest OEL? We have Ek, Weegar and Forsling. While D needs to be added, OEL isn’t the guy, especially the last couple years.

Last edited:

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den

Its looking like he'll be better and plays a more valuable position/ none of those players would entice Arizona into trading OEL.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
U don’t trade Laine for quantity
Which Laine are you talking about? Because the Laine I'm talking about has been inconsistent, moody, suspect in the playoffs, lazy at times, and just got done saying, "I don't even want to watch a hockey game at this point" during his exit interview.

The Laine I'm talking about scored 10 goals and 21 points in 45 games played in Columbus.

The Laine I'm talking about has had years of -24 and -28 in 2 of his 5 seasons played.

And, the Laine I'm talking about is also likely to demand a contract much higher than the value he's consistently produced.

If Laine was as great as some fans think he is, he wouldn't have had to be packaged with Roslovic in order to land Dubois.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Which Laine are you talking about? Because the Laine I'm talking about has been inconsistent, moody, suspect in the playoffs, lazy at times, and just got done saying, "I don't even want to watch a hockey game at this point" during his exit interview.

The Laine I'm talking about scored 10 goals and 21 points in 45 games played in Columbus.

The Laine I'm talking about has had years of -24 and -28 in 2 of his 5 seasons played.

And, the Laine I'm talking about is also likely to demand a contract much higher than the value he's consistently produced.

If Laine was as great as some fans think he is, he wouldn't have had to be packaged with Roslovic in order to land Dubois.

He wasn’t packaged with Roslovic to land Dubois.
Roslo refused to sign in Winnipeg so he had basically no trade value and went for a 3rd.

Jarmo has been after Laine since 2016, why on Earth would he trade him if the best asset is Tippett or Denisenko??

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
first, Flo sells insurance for Geico, it’s not an abbreviation for Florida. FL, FLA, not Flo

second, Laine and Lundell are different style players, he may not score as much as Laine, but odds are he’ll be a more complete player. Imo

Third. we lack first and second pair defenders and you suggest OEL? We have Ek, Weegar and Forsling. While D needs to be added, OEL isn’t the guy, especially the last couple years.

*whispers* Progressive, not Geico

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad