Orange County, CA
upload_2021-6-15_11-7-55.png

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
A. We don’t need another load of 2016 off-season shenanigans. I don’t see Zito doing that, though and think he wants to try to offload as much deadweight as possible and try to improve the defense more.

B. I don’t see us interested in Laine, I at least hope we aren’t. He’s not what’s missing on getting this team over the first round hump.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Florida looks like they could possibly lose Radko Gudas in the Expansion draft. What would the cost for him be to the Canucks?

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Florida looks like they could possibly lose Radko Gudas in the Expansion draft. What would the cost for him be to the Canucks?
The Panthers aren't worried about losing Gudas. If they did, it's better than losing forsling. Don't be surprised if you end up with Stralman this offseason. perfect player for your GM. Lot of minutes and not an awful =/-

Twain

Jul 1, 2019
Acquiring Laine certainly wouldn’t hurt their chance of signing Barkov to an extension. Not that it’s a reason enough to do the trade, because I fully expect Barkov to stay in Florida. He seems happy there. Especially now when the team finally took a big step into the right direction.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Zito needs to be aggressive in dumping contracts. The depth added from having another 20m to play with will make the panthers a cup contender.

mac nylander

May 23, 2021
New York, NY
a Huberdeau - Barkov - Laine line would be terrifying. It seems like Laine needs to be carried by a #1C in order for him to shine and score 40+ goals. That PP would be beast.

Also reinhart would be a great addition also or even making a run for Eichel.

Id be all in for Laine and Reinhart IMO.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
A. We don’t need another load of 2016 off-season shenanigans. I don’t see Zito doing that, though and think he wants to try to offload as much deadweight as possible and try to improve the defense more.

B. I don’t see us interested in Laine, I at least hope we aren’t. He’s not what’s missing on getting this team over the first round hump.
We do need another shooter for the PP though, and as much as I liked our wings this year, there's still too many questions marks with our forward group beyond Barkov and Huberdeau.

Reactions: Panteras

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Improving is what the Panthers should be focused on. Usually when teams just expect to do it again after 1 year it doesn't go as planned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad