Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Ducks "PGT that'll inevitably become the GDT" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Teemu takes on the Cats for the final time. Dan Ellis probably going to start this game, on a second of back to backs against a top 5 team in the league, but I mean the Ducks have lost 2 in a row so...

50246-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-toCD.jpeg

Recommended music for tomorrow's game, this band will be the next big thing for warmup/in-game music, perfect hockey music:

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
At this point I'm just watching to get an idea of how Ellis and some of our new guys are playing. I 100% expect to lose, but maybe there'll be some cool moments.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'd like to see Tro actually hit the net tonight. Could the (honeymoon period) be ending with the youngsters?

Why is everyone so quick to turn on them. Trocheck at least competes hard when things aren't going his way goal scoring wise. Howden has looked great as we'll and Pirri has been great so far.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
These young guys will have there moments because there is talent there especially Trocheck but when they face real men like last night and likely today that play a real defensive system that takes experience to break thru, they will struggle big time. Physically Trocheck has looked strong. He can literally carry people on his back when he has the puck. He's very strong for his age, size and has great balance. He surprised me how physical he can be. If Huberdeau had half of his overall strength then he wouldn't have had such a bad year.

Pirri has to get stronger but has great instincts and makes plays but he is taken out when playing men like this. Lets just enjoy the moments they succeed because going against men they are going to get beat down losing games which is the norm in the NHL.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The Isles won today.... if only Edmonton could win a game sometime....

I just want to finish in the bottom 2 because there is no way anybody's finishing below Buffalo. We'll guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick at least which would be great!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm kind of iffy on finishing second last overall. I hear many good things about ekblad, but his physical dominance scares me. I feel like we need a Bennett or Dal Colle to shore up our offense. Then we worry about our D.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
The Isles won today.... if only Edmonton could win a game sometime....

I just want to finish in the bottom 2 because there is no way anybody's finishing below Buffalo. We'll guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick at least which would be great!

Oilers are in full tankmode, they did whatever they could to help Flames to score, even Hall made sure he got benched by throwing water on the coach. No we should start to focus to stay below Islanders and get a atleast a 4th pick.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Why is everyone so quick to turn on them. Trocheck at least competes hard when things aren't going his way goal scoring wise. Howden has looked great as we'll and Pirri has been great so far.

No one turned on them, tro has been missing the net a lot and pirri didn't get a lot of time yesterday... I was just saying what we know all along the kids would come back down to earth and have a learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad