GDT: Panthers @ Ducks 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Cocaine and hookers, perhaps

PS Buio no i did not have a ready text. I went into a kebab place and while i was waiting i remembered about the Ducks and GDT. It took me a minute or less between thinking and actually posting. I remembered game time from checking NHL.com earlier today.

I posted that kebab pic because not sure if you guys have it common in US, i don`t think so. It`s basically very much like a ''Turkish taco''. Greasy and tasty in most places although contains some vegetables too

We've got kebabs here, man.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Where's the picture of this delicious kebab? :( Haven't eaten one in ages. Will have to correct this during the weekend.

EDIT: Oh it was in the link. Never mind. Go Ducks.

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Well its more or less the same incisions. Anyway, good for him for being able to play so soon after if that's the case.

It's not the body wall incisions, it's the organs you're cutting into. The appendix area heals much faster and much better than a gall bladder does.

Hopefully the Ducks' skills are more like an appendix and less like a gall bladder.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I posted that kebab pic because not sure if you guys have it common in US, i don`t think so. It`s basically very much like a ''Turkish taco''. Greasy and tasty in most places although contains some vegetables too

Is that orange sauce in there salad dressing? I hate it when they do that. Which is quite often here in Finland. Gimme proper kebab sauce instead!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
We've got kebabs here, man.

Then i am really sorry of insulting the whole nation, kebabs are the best! It`s just never in my 2 times in US this year i saw a kebab place. I noticet taco places and what not but never an actual kebab place but now i know.

Is that orange sauce in there salad dressing? I hate it when they do that. Which is quite often here in Finland. Gimme proper kebab sauce instead!
Idk that pic is from google, i took mine home and ate it immediately. But we usually have multiple sauces choose from, i took garlic today. But it`s for the meat not salad of course :)
I don`t think they use dressing specifically for salad here

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
ok guys lets do this.

and remember...

latest

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
My plan of being 3 beers deep by puck drop resulted in a win against Nashville so I'm going to stick with that again tonight.

Excited to see Friberg in action. I recall him dumping an opposing player over the boards in his 1 game with the Ducks last season.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Mike Santorelli-Ryan Kesler-Corey Perry
Carl Hagelin-Rickard Rakell-Chris Stewart
Andrew Cogliano-Shawn Horcoff-Jakob Silfverberg
Patrick Maroon-Chris Wagner-Max Friberg

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Bieksa
Cam Fowler-Korbinian Holzer
Clayton Stoner-Sami Vatanen

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Ugh that 3rd line has no chance at being successful offensively. Just too many puck fumblers on one line

DaDucks*

Ugh that 3rd line has no chance at being successful offensively. Just too many puck fumblers on one line

Luckily cogs is back to creating something on his own, which was absent from his game the first 5 games or so. I still agree with u, but Silf's minutes should still be cut until he gets something going himself.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
That fourth line looks entertaining as hell.

The third line is fine if they can play a good defensive game and forecheck.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
That fourth line looks entertaining as hell.

The third line is fine if they can play a good defensive game and forecheck.
I agree, I'm really excited to see that 4th line. I also like that we have some speed on all 4 lines tonight. Although I actually think hags looked good with Perry and Kesler so I'd put him back with them and move Santo with rakell. But I'll wait to see how it works.

Last edited:

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
No less than 2 goals by our 4th line tonight. No more than 0 goals by Perry.....

I'm going to go with a tight, 3-2 victory in a very entertaining, heart-attack inducing game.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Prolly miss most the game cuz of work, but let's get another 2 points 2night boys!

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Anaheim has a plan.

They are so superior to everyone else that they plan to come in dead last of the teams making the playoffs, to get a better pick, in case they don't win the SC.

How haven't we thought of this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad