Panthers complete biggest comeback in franchise history x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Great 3RD period, OT, and SO by Monty.

cut.jpg

Congrats Panthers fans on your first comeback win ever, being down 4 goals. Huberdeau and Barkov my two favourite Panthers, honourable mention to Trocheck.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Boston cant beat AHL teams at the moment but congrats I guess

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Good for the Cats. I expect them to finish in the top-3 in the Atlantic Division. I also expect ESPN to confuse them with the NFLs Panthers, like they've done before.

The Bruins 3rd period performance tonight is an accurate representation of how good ESPN is at covering hockey.

Reactions: HisIceness

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Still a great come back,

But it's true, Boston looked terrible out there, even when they were 4-0.

Don't know what's going on with them, but they're not looking good!

The Bruins were dominant until the game management kicked in... regardless four straight is impressive. It was all Florida in the 3rd.

Reactions: Laus723

ijuka

May 14, 2016
No surprise that Bobrovsky was the goalie allowing 4 in the first before getting pulled. Brutal contract.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I'm a fan of the big comeback. The Caps have had a few this season already.

Many fans poo pooing this game and pointing out game management, as if that's some new revelation in the NHL :rolleyes:
Game mgt or not, statistically that was a great comeback. The team considered weaker, down 4 going into the 3rd pd is about a 99% foregone conclusion. Bs may not be playing well lately but are considered an EC contender.

Congrats to the Panthers !

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
Nothing to see here....Nobody cares...move along....not deserving of a Main Board thread...relocate the the garbage franchise to Quebec....only have 3 fans....act they won The Cup...refs wanted them to win in Boston...paid too much for BOB.....did I miss anything?

Nobody cares and paid too much for Bob is right.
Still, great comeback Cats. Well done.

Reactions: Mase

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Kinda humorous as the Pens seemingly go down 3 goals every game this year then comeback to tie it up.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Bruins collapse was Leaf_like!! What a wonderful and epic fail! Haha

I’m sure the bruins are going to be haunted by this November regular season loss sitting atop the Atlantic standings, after a trip to game seven of the finals. How will they ever recover losing in a shootout to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad