Panthers complete biggest comeback in franchise history x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias GOATtersson

Jan 8, 2011
That's awesome the Panthers have come back from 4 goals down twice now

Has anyone ever come back from 5 goals down? That would be unreal

1471864240-creepy-smile-gif.gif
I think the Islanders did it against the Canucks 2 years ago, some time in January iirc.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I dont know if I'm having fun or not

Each game adds like, 4 months to my age.

At the same time, after Cons scored his second goal last night, I cried from laughter while cursing at my TV

Im confused.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Otherwise a cool comeback, but they didn't win the game really. They came to tie it to deserve a split, which was great, and then it was a free gimmick extra point given for winning a horseshow. That part was meh.

Let's see they do a comeback win after being down four.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
How many sarcastic gifs do I have to post lol

Ugh, that was the day we lost Bure to injury.

Otherwise a cool comeback, but they didn't win the game really. They came to tie it to deserve a split, which was great, and then it was a free gimmick extra point given for winning a horseshow. That part was meh.

Yawn. They won the game in OT, not a SO.

Reactions: AvsGuy

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010

I have to give you credit. You will reach as far as humanly possible to not give the Panthers or anyone who plays for them any credit whatsoever.

Reactions: Ratsreign

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007

Huh, that's weird. I could have sworn the Panthers won after scoring a goal in overtime. When I look at last night's score, it shows the Panthers scoring one more goal, in OT. When I look at the standings, wouldn't you know it, the Panthers gained two points after the game last night. I don't recall any horseshoes being thrown, I do remember Ekblad scoring within the first 30 seconds of overtime.

But I guess OT is a gimmick now. Oh well.

Reactions: Mase

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Huh, that's weird. I could have sworn the Panthers won after scoring a goal in overtime. When I look at last night's score, it shows the Panthers scoring one more goal, in OT. When I look at the standings, wouldn't you know it, the Panthers gained two points after the game last night. I don't recall any horseshoes being thrown, I do remember Ekblad scoring within the first 30 seconds of overtime.

But I guess OT is a gimmick now. Oh well.

Funny how when the Panthers lose after regulation, people say they get by on loser points. But when we win those games, we haven't really won them either. Maybe the Panthers are stuck in some hockey limbo that can't quite be figured out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad