GDT: Panthers @ Bruins - 7:30 ET - NHLN/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
I dunno about you. But when I am burnt out, it's a lot easier to seem like you don't care.

Maybe you're right though, and the Bruins will show they are not playoff material this year.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
why couldn't you have just said "I missed this game" and left it at that?

Watching it right now right after the Masters. Even Jack and Andy said the Bruins were not in sync this game.

What's the problem with a little truth here. You Afraid of the Bruins? Bruins did not play their A game tonight.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
They lacked any urgency, any desperation, any commitment to the body for a team that wanted home ice throughout the playoffs. It was a clunker, one of their worst games in awhile that I can recall.
They were mediocre in the first two periods, but they had the most shots they’ve had in a period this entire year in the 3rd. I don’t know how you could possibly argue they were tanking in the 3rd.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I mean, would have been nice if you guys could have beaten NJ just once in the past month.....but whatevs.

True. True. Sorry about that. :( That's why many of our fan base were kinda hoping to play Toronto. But I think we'll be okay on Thursday.

But really, Reimer was amazing tonight. I hope his injury isn't serious and y'all come back blazing next season. :heart: Unless you're playing us, in which case I hope you don't beat us too badly like you did at the beginning of the year. :D

Reactions: Mase

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Uh6jk5o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad