GDT: Panthers @ Bruins - 7:30 ET - NHLN/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
As a Leafs fan, I'm not sure who to cheer for. Either the Bruins or Tampa Bay will be a tough team regardless.

Careful what you wish for, but I think a Tampa/Leafs series would be more exciting to watch.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Florida scores a single goal and I win my pool.

GO CATS!!!

tenor.gif

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Wish this game meant something for FLA. pretty sure Bruins will walk all over them tonight

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Wish this game meant something for FLA. pretty sure Bruins will walk all over them tonight

Well, didn't the same scenario happen 5 years ago on the last day of the regular season? Leafs were set to play montreal but then Ottawa beats Boston in a meaningless game for them to play Boston.

Reactions: Kelly

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Funny that the season was supposed to end yesterday but 4 teams still don't know whom they're going to be playing against. Was close to being more with how close Florida made the chase.

Bruins should definitely be trying to go for the win. Not because of New Jersey over Toronto, but having home ice throughout the playoffs if they can make a long run.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Same here. They worked real hard to make it interesting, can't imagine there's much left in the tank and there's no longer light at the end of the tunnel to provide incentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad