Post-Game Talk: Panthers beat Wings 4-1, will head into the all-star break as a top 3 Atlantic seed

Florida has won 4 of 5 and looked good in all 5 games, do you believe they've turned the corner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Didn't know Tro broke a bone in the Nashville game. Did Weegs make the trip?

-ghoste

Tro is a heart and soul guy, was hard to read the trade chants. Now that he is back to 100%, we will see the Old Tro shining again. He's a great role player, not a star but has found some chemistry with Acciari. Love what they both bring when going full steam ahead.

Has the starter been confirmed? I haven't seen anything definitive other than Bob is listed as DTD as an indication he won't start.

Practice at 11:30 am EST so we should find out more about Weegs and Bob shortly :crossfing

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
These next few games presents our best chance at putting together a season high winning streak, which we desperately need. We need to take advantage here before the break and close out these games.

Also, a win tonight with a Leafs loss puts us from outside wildcard to 3rd in division.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Last time he had some time off, it worked out well...hopefully it happens again and he can actually sustain it and get a rhythm going...we need him.

This is huge! I would imagine he will play all 3 games given the 10 days rest after

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Dreidger to officially “miss several weeks” per the panthers PR twitter. Well that’s just wonderful.

what’s the going rate for georgiev?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I dont mind if we start against a Back up Goalie or solid starting Goalie. We have to play good and solid. Otherwise you loose, after all teh Years and surprise wins and lost i go with Coach Q and GG.
"Dont look on the other Team, first you have to watch your own Game." If we play like the last Games with good plays and score on the chances we get. We will win again.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Tro is a heart and soul guy, was hard to read the trade chants. Now that he is back to 100%, we will see the Old Tro shining again. He's a great role player, not a star but has found some chemistry with Acciari. Love what they both bring when going full steam ahead.
It's good to see Trocheck finally have chemistry with someone again. Feels like it's been a struggle ever since we got rid of Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad