Post-Game Talk: Panthers beat Wings 4-1, will head into the all-star break as a top 3 Atlantic seed

Florida has won 4 of 5 and looked good in all 5 games, do you believe they've turned the corner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
:panthers

RZKfoDV.png

CNeWxzE.png

EXPECTED STARTER
xt.tsf.photo-21113.jpg

#33 Samuel Montembeault
4-2-1 .888SV% 3.35GAA

:wings

rbAAEO0.png

8EsTUlf.png

EXPECTED STARTING GOALIE
3354.jpg

#31 Calvin Pickard
0-2-0 5.46GAA .793SV%

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It's supposed to snow, I want to go but that's a pain of a drive, I'll see how the weather holds as this is pretty much the closest thing to a guaranteed win you can get, Detroit also plays today so they're tired and Pickard's numbers are probably not much better than any random person's at the NHL level :laugh:

Reactions: RayP

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
It's supposed to snow, I want to go but that's a pain of a drive, I'll see how the weather holds as this is pretty much the closest thing to a guaranteed win you can get, Detroit also plays today so they're tired and Pickard's numbers are probably not much better than any random person's at the NHL level :laugh:
It's the closest NHL team to me, an hour and a half Drive.

I doubt I will be going though, sounds like this storm coming in tonight is going to be a mess. Oh well, better safe than sorry. They play March 16th again in Detroit on a Monday night, I'll try and hit that one up instead.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Dreidger was apparently at practice, but didn’t leave unlike bob? So does that mean dreidger is ok or?

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

It's pretty nasty weather here in SW Ontario. I would not recommend driving today.
I've already decided it's not worth the risk driving an hour and a half to the game.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Has the starter been confirmed? I haven't seen anything definitive other than Bob is listed as DTD as an indication he won't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad