Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Avs | Tuesday, October 21st, 7pm MT | Home Sweet Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This is like the Game Rangers had against the Hurricanes. It's a double edge sword and rightfully so. Easy game to win but awful to lose.

Gabe needs to have a strong game.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
van-4.jpg

Can't decide who I'd rather have on the team for the lols, Lu or Bryz.

We get the W in this game. MacK will get at least one goal.

Last edited:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Too early for must wins... but this is as close as a team can get to one in the first month of the season. This team is really lacking confidence, a 5-1 win would be huge.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Too early for must wins... but this is as close as a team can get to one in the first month of the season. This team is really lacking confidence, a 5-1 win would be huge.

I'm not even sure a big win could right this ship right now. They need to go on a string of wins and remember to stay humble. It's mind boggling how they somehow overnight turned into this team.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I'm not even sure a big win could right this ship right now. They need to go on a string of wins and remember to stay humble. It's mind boggling how they somehow overnight turned into this team.

They are in a funk and players are all playing tight (except Mitchell). One blowout win would do this team wonders. Not sure that really happens anytime soon.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
They are in a funk and players are all playing tight (except Mitchell). One blowout win would do this team wonders. Not sure that really happens anytime soon.

Admittedly, I still haven't watched the Montreal game (knew it wouldn't be worth my time), all the games prior aside from Game 2 were not a funk. They were a team not playing with any heart.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
You'd, quite correctly, think that Avs are very snake bitten with their 4.65% shooting percentage in even strength.

Panthers have a 1.92% ES shooting percentage. I can't even comprehend how it must look when hockey teams score once on every 52 shots in ES over five games. It must feel like a cruel joke.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
If Duchene and MacKinnon could pot a couple goals I think this team will get in gear. Until they're consistently leading the offense each night, I don't think the Avs will a dominant team.

As they go, so will the Avs. Let's hope they break out of their goal scoring slumps tomorrow.

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
If Duchene and MacKinnon could pot a couple goals I think this team will get in gear. Until they're consistently leading the offense each night, I don't think the Avs will a dominant team.

As they go, so will the Avs. Let's hope they break out of their goal scoring slumps tomorrow.

I hear that. Dutchy should have had three on Montreal alone. Needs that monkey to get off his back.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I will take any win, I don't care at this point. It's basically a must win to me because through all the things that can be explained with adversity, bad luck, slow starts whatever it's the mental makeup to bear down and get it done against a team that they should beat at home. I don't care how they do it, how ugly it is, if it's a 2-1 win with Guenin and Cliche scoring, they have to put one in the W column.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
It would be nice to get an update on Winchester and if he's making any progress. And finding out Redmond will play, but who knows with that.

I would also know when Redmond will get his chance...

After the crap-show that we've seen now for most of this young season, I would think that he should get his shot.

He literally cannot be worse than Guenin at this point...and if anything he's a much safer lock to be better than Guenin

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Spevak made a comment about how bad Guenin is and I tweeted him maybe it's time to ask Roy why Guenin is playing over Redmond and he favorited it. So maybe it's time for the media to ask some questions.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The only, only, only, only positive I can take from the Eastern road trip is we didn't lose to any divisional teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad