Go Panthers!

Let's do it.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Wrong team my man

we got Toronto tomorrow!

I got my shock Paddles ready for this game! I see Ottawa getting to 93 points to finish the season.

we getting 95! yup. :D

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
NO EXCUSES to lose this game. Let's get the W convincingly.

Amen. Should come out motivated after losing to this team last time out, and losing yesterday against Tampa.

I have one eye-ball on this, and 3 others on the Rangers game vs Ottawa.:m-cool:

Then the panthers come in Sunday to kick the tires off their bus permanently.

Lets go Lets go:jump::win::hyper::walrus::walrus:

If you want to be a downer, The main boards are ----> That way. :cf:

Last edited:

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
i think all we need is a blow out win and confidence comes back and we win all dat ****

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Another loss to the Leafs will make me absolutely willing and capable of putting my fist through a computer monitor.

computer-rage-o.gif

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I know some of you think I'm just a pessimistic poster trying to spread negativity all over these boards. But, you're mistaken. I don't always think that way. I post out of emotion and passion a lot. I want this team to make the playoffs for 10 straight years and prove all the nay-sayers wrong. I want hockey to thrive in South Florida forever and I want the Panthers to lead the charge with a formidable team respected by the entire league.

I'm with this franchise for the long haul and I appreciate all you guys sharing your opinions on here. It's been a pretty up and down kind of year, but I hope we all know that at least the Panthers have some really solid building blocks. Guys around the same age with unique talents spread all over the ice. That's never happened in the past. Moving forward, I believe we can mold this group into something special despite no one really emerging as a superstar yet.

Again, you guys are all great and I just want to say I apologize for being overly negative this past year. Most fans around the league try to tear us down because of our historical suckage and the fact that we're a non-traditional hockey market. Let's stick together. Those are my thoughts as a fan about this point in the season.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
I know some of you think I'm just a pessimistic poster trying to spread negativity all over these boards. But, you're mistaken. I don't always think that way. I post out of emotion and passion a lot. I want this team to make the playoffs for 10 straight years and prove all the nay-sayers wrong. I want hockey to thrive in South Florida forever and I want the Panthers to lead the charge with a formidable team respected by the entire league.

I'm with this franchise for the long haul and I appreciate all you guys sharing your opinions on here. It's been a pretty up and down kind of year, but I hope we all know that at least the Panthers have some really solid building blocks. Guys around the same age with unique talents spread all over the ice. That's never happened in the past. Moving forward, I believe we can mold this group into something special despite no one really emerging as a superstar yet.

Again, you guys are all great and I just want to say I apologize for being overly negative this past year. Most fans around the league try to tear us down because of our historical suckage and the fact that we're a non-traditional hockey market. Let's stick together. Those are my thoughts as a fan about this point in the season.

:handclap::handclap: Great post. In the end, we all want the same things for this team so there is really no reason to jump at each other every time we disagree. I know that I've been guilty of that, especially over the past few days when the thought of having to wait another year to hopefully make the playoffs has begun to sink in. So I'd like to apologize too, especially to you since I'm pretty sure you've been getting the brunt of my frustration, probably since I'm in denial and still trying to be overly optimistic :laugh::laugh:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Soooooo....does this mean I can't stretch my legs on the playoff cart anymore? Cause...... I'm pretty comfy :D

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Since I'm going to this game I was going to tape Buf-Ari and watch when I got back and now I found out neither game is being televised? That's crazy, they are 2 of the most important games this year

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Since I'm going to this game I was going to tape Buf-Ari and watch when I got back and now I found out neither game is being televised? That's crazy, they are 2 of the most important games this year

I unfortunately won't be going to the game. It is too much financially for me to take off to Toronto and be back for work tomorrow at 7 a.m.

But I will be watching on TV!

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
Why not =(

Arent you guys saving like 8 goals against Ottawa on Saturday?

Do us a favor and show them hamburgers are out of style eh?:D:D :poutine::dd::walrus:

if you guys can't beat this lineup upfront, then I see no hope for you guys. :( This is with the 1st line ice-cold

jvr-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-mckegg-booth
Panik-Komarov-Kozun
Lindstrom -carrick-Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00