post game question: "was gudbranson a little off tonight?"

Gallant: "What did you see?"

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Ottawa plays the Rangers on Thursday
Boston plays the Ducks on Thursday,
Florida plays the Leafs on Thursday.

Doesn't that make you feel a bit better? We could be 3pts out by Thursday night.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
On the plus side I havent seen a Line as dominant as jags hubs Barky on this team since The early days of booth Weiss Horton.

They are tearing up out there. Tallon needs to do whatever it takes to ensure that line stays together next year.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Ottawa plays the Rangers on Thursday
Boston plays the Ducks on Thursday,
Florida plays the Leafs on Thursday.

Doesn't that make you feel a bit better? We could be 3pts out by Thursday night.

Oh for sure... seasons not over by a long shot.. it takes 2 games to make up 4 points.....

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
On the plus side I havent seen a Line as dominant as jags hubs Barky on this team since The early days of booth Weiss Horton.

They are tearing up out there. Tallon needs to do whatever it takes to ensure that line stays together next year.

Please don't remind me of those three buffoons.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Anytime a player scores from behind the goal line it is usually the goalies fault... he has to track that puck...

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Lu didn't have a great game, but Guds was pretty bad. He gave Csllahan a free shot. He looked lost on a lot of plays. Man, he should be farther along than he is. Idk if he can ever get much better, because. It's just bad hockey sense that's holding him back.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Would have liked to see a shot on goal at the end but I guess passing it around until time runs out is a sound strategy too. It shows that nobody on our team is greedy or thinks they are bigger than the team. #character

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Lu didn't have a great game, but Guds was pretty bad. He gave Csllahan a free shot. He looked lost on a lot of plays. Man, he should be farther along than he is. Idk if he can ever get much better, because. It's just bad hockey sense that's holding him back.

Well the amount he's improved from last year to this year is huge... showe how much better he can still be... it was a bad game.. I don't even remember the last bad game he's had to be honest... he's been a physical top4 dman all year and still has tons of room to grow...

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I wish the GMs made themselves available to the media after games. Tonight would be a good night to get Dale's thoughts.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
I'd really enjoy some Dale Tallon thoughts about this game.

Just curious, what would you like to hear him say about this game specifically, that doesn't apply to the rest of our season? I think we all know that he would repeat the same old bs that every coach/gm says every time they get behind a mic, but why this game in particular.

P.S. That offense that you ***** about so much scored 3 goals and the defense played relatively well holding a great offensive team to 25 shots.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
Such a shame we're not going to make it. We're finally starting to look like a genuinely good team. Even in our losses, we severely outplay the opponent (all elite teams, too)

But we're going to lose out due to a fluke of a run from the Sens. Disappointing.

Quote from Jon Cooper after the game tonight:

"Of all the teams, and we've played them all, that's one of the hardest teams to play against, by far," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Such a shame we're not going to make it. We're finally starting to look like a genuinely good team. Even in our losses, we severely outplay the opponent (all elite teams, too)

But we're going to lose out due to a fluke of a run from the Sens. Disappointing.

2009 was tougher, it's hard to be too mad when Florida is probably going to miss by 6-8 points.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010

Quote from Jon Cooper after the game tonight:

"Of all the teams, and we've played them all, that's one of the hardest teams to play against, by far," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.

Great. We are hard to play against but not hard to beat considering we can dominate for extended periods and have nothing to show for it while our opponents can get dominated but score on there one good chance using their elite talent we don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad