GDT: Panther @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

So far, I've liked everything about Trocheck.

Other than the fact that he misses the net more than Fleischmann, but we can work on that, right? :help:

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
You see him getting physical today or throw the body anymore... Only if it's someone who's undersized...

Yeah but the rest of the team doesn't hit anybody. He at least does it once in awhile and will clear the crease when somebody takes a swipe at the goalie. It's not a lot but compared to the rest of the team he's a hitting machine.

Doesnt that say something about what this team needs?? GRIT and toughness... Jovo should lead by example... This team is a perfect example of him.:help:

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
tumblr_mmls32i9Nc1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I am of the opinion like in Chicago, Campbell should not be on the top d pairing. On good to great team teams he's a 2nd pairing dman. He is tissue soft in everything he does and he makes most plays defensively with his stick and just gets dominated physically by other teams best lines.

I actually have been quite impressed with Kulikov and I think he has turned a corner and can handle physically at least any teams opposing best players. We should find a true #1 dman partner and match him with Kulikov and Campbell on the 2nd pairing.

This is a Tallon move saving face paying Campbell top dman money and thus he has to get these absurd minutes when he isn't a franchise #1 dman and routinely gets physically handled. We see the same with Jovo. He's getting paid, he's the captain and though he sucks and is probably the dman in the NHL he has to play on the 2nd pairing and the team be damned.

Disagree on Campbell. When he is playing 100% effort, he plays monster minutes and makes the most of most of his shifts. He breaks up passes, good backchecking, ends scoring chances, etc. He's not flashy and he's not going to throw his body a lot but he is still very good at his brand of hockey and is worthy of top pairing minutes. When he is playing like he is now after he's mailed it in for thebrest of the year, you are right. Inexcusable for a guy who has been around as long as he has.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Disagree on Campbell. When he is playing 100% effort, he plays monster minutes and makes the most of most of his shifts. He breaks up passes, good backchecking, ends scoring chances, etc. He's not flashy and he's not going to throw his body a lot but he is still very good at his brand of hockey and is worthy of top pairing minutes. When he is playing like he is now after he's mailed it in for thebrest of the year, you are right. Inexcusable for a guy who has been around as long as he has.

Shows great heart and sets a great example... Man I want that guy wearing an A

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I don't think that's the case. I used to think that too, until I started watching him with an unbiased eye.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
We're missing our best skaters while playing the best teams in the league on the road. Did anyone expect this to go any better?

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
We're missing our best skaters while playing the best teams in the league on the road. Did anyone expect this to go any better?

No but at some point we need to stop making excuses...why do the kids on this team have to do everything... Why play any vets on this team then?? They don't do anything anyways... Is there anyone vet on this team maybe other then bergy/upshall you want teaching our future players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad