GDT: Panther @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
I didn't say anything about the A. And his play has been no different since he's been with the Panthers. Garrison made him look good that first season. The fact that he only passes it to his d partner worked perfectly with Garrison who had a big shot and moved the puck up ice.

I totally agree. Campbell is consistent and just consistently average in my eyes. Just because he has the stamina to log a lot of ice time here because the 2nd and 3rd pairing suck so much on this wretched team does not mean anything.

He's an above average skater and a good passer and decent on D but no way is Campbell some stud that opposing teams try to have there best players run away from. He's not a Z. CHARA and he's getting just about paid just about like one and on top of that since the Olympic break we have seen in more than a few shifts he has mailed it in.

His salary and years in the league have him still wearing that letter on his chest and the same goes for Jovo. A real coach with some clout would have had that stripped already.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I totally agree. Campbell is consistent and just consistently average in my eyes. Just because he has the stamina to log a lot of ice time here because the 2nd and 3rd pairing suck so much on this wretched team does not mean anything.

He's an above average skater and a good passer and decent on D but no way is Campbell some stud that opposing teams try to have there best players run away from. He's not a Z. CHARA and he's getting just about paid just about like one and on top of that since the Olympic break we have seen in more than a few shifts he has mailed it in.

His salary and years in the league have him still wearing that letter on his chest and the same goes for Jovo. A real coach with some clout would have had that stripped already.

campbell plays with gilbert who got his contract on a PTO

campbell is a #1 _IF_ his d-partner is a good #2 that compliments him

campbell is one of the best skaters in the league lol, not "above average".

campbell is the reason why our PP has been good the last few years. this year, idk why its so bad

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
campbell is one of the best skaters in the league lol, not "above average".

Laughable comment. He is not one of the leagues best skaters. Hes not even one of the teams best skaters. His game is NOT based on speed in any way, shape or form. He makes up for his dwindling skating skills with being extremely smart.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Laughable comment. He is not one of the leagues best skaters. Hes not even one of the teams best skaters. His game is NOT based on speed in any way, shape or form. He makes up for his dwindling skating skills with being extremely smart.

best doesn't mean fastest

look at the "best skaters in the league" topics, and campbell is often named as a top 10-15 skater

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Glad I didn't watch this game. Knew it would be a blowout.

I would have preferred a 4-3 loss, so some of our guys get points, but we still get a good draft position.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
best doesn't mean fastest

look at the "best skaters in the league" topics, and campbell is often named as a top 10-15 skater

he used to be a great skater. That was his rep but we see him everyday and yes he's above average but not one of the best anymore. He was a way better skater in Buffalo and in Chicago he was losing a step already and this 3rd year with us he's now above average I would say. I would argue Kulikov is a better and stronger skater than Cambell is so I guess than we have 2 of the best skaters in the league right? Give me a break.

My beef is he's a good number 2 pairing dman like he was in Chicago getting appropriate minutes and now losing a few steps he needs to be back again in that spot.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
he used to be a great skater. That was his rep but we see him everyday and yes he's above average but not one of the best anymore. He was a way better skater in Buffalo and in Chicago he was losing a step already and this 3rd year with us he's now above average I would say. I would argue Kulikov is a better and stronger skater than Cambell is so I guess than we have 2 of the best skaters in the league right? Give me a break.

My beef is he's a good number 2 pairing dman like he was in Chicago getting appropriate minutes and now losing a few steps he needs to be back again in that spot.

He definitely plays too many minutes which effects his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad