GDT: "PANDEMIC PROSPECTING" • 2020 NHL ENTRY DRAFT • R1: Holloway • R2-7: Oct 7, 9:30 AM • SN

Will the Oilers make any trades or moves (besides picks) today or tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
Lots of bizarre picks lately by everyone. Still some good players on the board. Us armchair scouts must be missing something.

People in a Finnish forum can't belive Rafkin is still available. It was the same with Miettinen, but Rafkin is another promising defender. Two points in two games (+3) in the FEL so interesting to see how his season continues.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Gregor just said that Holland likes to take older European players in the later rounds.

I like doing that in the later rounds, but this pick doesn't really feel like that.

He's playing at a low-end school and probably just as far away from the NHL as any 18 year old pick.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Pashin, Seeley, Rafkin, and Kubicek are incredible value here. I don't get how they're still available.

Rashevsky, S. Johannesson, Mancini, and Persson would be steals too but I expected them to get underrated.

I hope Devon Levi gets drafted.

Reactions: Whyme

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
TOR takes Joe Miller. Another Russian? :skeptic:

Haven't checked this (I've been following what the Oilers pick and just a bit about the others), but they said on a Finnish forum four of their picks are Finnish, three Russians and one Canadian.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Pashin, Seeley, Rafkin, and Kubicek are incredible value here. I don't get how they're still available.

Rashevsky, S. Johannesson, Mancini, and Persson would be steals too but I expected them to get underrated.

I hope Devon Levi gets drafted.

Think Seeley still available too /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad