Panarin-Anisimov-Kane best line in NHL?

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Nope. That line only scores against terrible defence pairing. Id take Bergy - Marchand- X over them.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Was the OP supposed to make the thread after 1 game? Everyone agrees that they were the most dynamic line last season. They have the best Russian player [in Panarin]. The Best offensive force in the league going on 3 seasons, in Kane and a solid complement who has talent.

The OP has a legitimate question.

Do you believe Panarin is the best Russian player? Really.. I don't think so. I'll say they are the best offensive line in the league and fun to watch. If I going for the best overall line it's Hertl Jumbo Pavelski.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Wow, Anisimov is so much better than many of the posters commenting are making him out to be.

I really feel like 99% of you haven't watched the Hawks closely enough, and are just assuming any average joe could hold down the center position on the "Kane line" for Q in the Hawks system.

AA is not a glorified 3C like many have claimed, he has top 6 quality skills, a big body that goes to the net and can finish. Nice hands, play making abilities, etc. He's not fast but he has a big stride and covers ground well. Defends well. Needs to improve on face offs, but other than that he's legit. Very underrated IMO. The best 2C the Hawks have had in the Kane/Toews era.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
ha to all of us who picked up panik from the FA pile in our hockey pools

Towes and Hossa are pretty good linemates if he stays there. Some teams will focus on shutting down the PAK line so that will leave favorable matchups for Panik Towes Hossa.

Panarin Anisimov Towes is a very good line but there are a lot of contenders. Personally, I think the Benn Seguin Eaves line is currently tops in the NHL but it is definitely debatable.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
great line. they need to play together. they didn't do much seperated. I get the hawks are looking for depth scoring as last year it was 1 line doing the work. didn't work you can't create chemistry.

STC

Oct 29, 2012
Towes and Hossa are pretty good linemates if he stays there. Some teams will focus on shutting down the PAK line so that will leave favorable matchups for Panik Towes Hossa.

Hossa and Toews aren't together this year. Hossa is on the 3rd line now.

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Well, there is probably not much scarier for an opposing goaltender than Kane and Panarin flying down the ice on a 2-on-1.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Nyquist Helm Vanek line says hello.

13 pts Nyquist 0g 3a Helm 3g 1a Vanek 3g 3a

whoops! Helm has only 1 assist

Last edited:

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Sorry OP, but these are the worst threads:

•Extremely small sample size
•Homerism
•Unverifiable, even with advanced stats.

Lafleur Shutt Lemaire / Gretzky Kurri Anderson / Trottier Bossy Gillies.

Those are great lines, and they produced cups.

Wan't this line put together what, a game ago.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH! :shakehead

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago

•Homerism

This is their 2nd season together.

The debate should really be what "best" means.

member 151739

•Homerism

What? Kane scored 106 points last season on that line. This is their second year together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad