Panarin-Anisimov-Kane best line in NHL?

Kanneda

Aug 10, 2014
Madrid
A line with Anisimov as it's center can't be the best in the league.
Not saying he's bad, but center is the most important position and he's nowhere near the bests.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I think Anisimov very underrated player

Alert the internet, Russian thinks Russian is underrated.

He is what he is, he's slotted above his ability but he compliments those two players well.

They are a great line for sure, where was this thread after the first 3 games though? Btw I love Kane and Panarin.

excape

May 14, 2006
A line with Anisimov as it's center can't be the best in the league.
Not saying he's bad, but center is the most important position and he's nowhere near the bests.

Not necessarily true. The WCE line was (arguably) the best line in hockey at the time, and they had Morrison at center.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Did you mean Panarin and Kane the best duo? Cause i'm sure you could replace Anisimov by lot of players and get the same result or even a better one in many case.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Hertl-Thornton-Pavelski
Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Whoever-McDavid-Whoever
Whoever-Crosby-Whoever

Are all lines I'd take over Panarin-Anisimov-Kane.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
Alert the internet, Russian thinks Russian is underrated.

He is what he is, he's slotted above his ability but he compliments those two players well.

They are a great line for sure, where was this thread after the first 3 games though? Btw I love Kane and Panarin.

They weren't together at the time.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
They've been together for a majority of this season, ~77% of their es shifts through the first four games.

Was the OP supposed to make the thread after 1 game? Everyone agrees that they were the most dynamic line last season. They have the best Russian player [in Panarin]. The Best offensive force in the league going on 3 seasons, in Kane and a solid complement who has talent.

The OP has a legitimate question.

Aestivalis

Oct 29, 2013
A 1-game outburst isn't really worth this amount of hype. Especially when you consider that Provorov was -5 for the night (and two of Chicago's goals were on the man-advantage); that big hole in the Flyers defense was pretty obvious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad