Confirmed with Link: Pacioretty Traded to Vegas for Tomas Tatar, Nick Suzuki, 2019 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What's the intel on the incoming? Wait, that's it for Max? lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Holy f***.

Gone baby gone.

Good thing MB attended his golf tournament.

21rvkv.jpg

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Tatar has 3 years left. Retain his contract and flip him for a 1st.

There's time to first see if he can get closer to 30 goals than 20. At the cap hit, and at 2 years younger than Max, 20-29 goals would still be decent considering we got a #13 pick from last year who plays C and got over 100 pts in the OHL as an 18 yo, plus a second rounder.

I was against dumping Max for futures only, but Tatar adds another possibility for the team, so I support the trade.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Nick Suzuki a center or RW?

He sure has a lot of interesting attributes:

Strengths
  • Work ethic
  • Excellent skater
  • High hockey IQ
Areas of improvement
  • Add muscle mass

Reactions: DAChampion

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
There's time to first see if he can get closer to 30 goals than 20. At the cap hit, and at 2 years younger than Max, 20-29 goals would still be decent considering we got a #13 pick from last year who plays C and got over 100 pts in the WHL as an 18 yo, plus a second rounder.

I was against dumping Max for futures only, but Tatar adds another possibility for the team, so I support the trade.
If Vegas stinks this year(I think they will) that 2nd could be close to a late 1st AND whatever we can get for Tatar at 50%. Hate to say it, but Bergevin knocked this out of the park. This is exactly why I didn't want to get enraged at what the media said and why Bergevin hasn't traded him yet, we didn't know what we would get yet.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
There's time to first see if he can get closer to 30 goals than 20. At the cap hit, and at 2 years younger than Max, 20-29 goals would still be decent considering we got a #13 pick from last year who plays C and got over 100 pts in the WHL as an 18 yo, plus a second rounder.

Tatar seems going downhill for the past two seasons though, I don't think he matters much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad