P.K. Subban Thread IX: 'Try to make this one last longer than a day' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I am not in subbans corner but I would rather trade our fans than subban. I can see why other teams hate our fanbase. WE hate our fanbase-regardless of the side you are on in this debate.

BobbyFischer*

I am not in subbans corner but I would rather trade our fans than subban. I can see why other teams hate our fanbase. WE hate our fanbase-regardless of the side you are on in this debate.

If Subban cared about this team he would sign for 500,000$ let alone 2million.

Why does he need 2 million dollars anyway?!??!

DAChampion

May 28, 2011

We're one of the best fanbases in the game. It's because of fans in Montreal, Toronto etc that NHLers enjoy an average salary of 2.3 million.

Without rabid fans, NHLers would enjoy both the salaries and privacy of MLS players.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Subban should ask for 7 million 2 years and get to playing. Its reasonable in relation to others and a good benchmark for his next raise in 2 years.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
:
Subban should ask for 7 million 2 years and get to playing. Its reasonable in relation to others and a good benchmark for his next raise in 2 years.

Yeah, I'm sure Subban feels like leaving a couple millions on the table just for the sake of it. It's not everyone that like to take discount on their salary. It's a business.

He's worth more than 3,5M a year, and it's only natural for him to ask for more. If the rumored offer of 5M/2 years is true, it's borderline an insult.

doc lafleur

Jan 30, 2003
Visit site
MB **** this up
I 'm Out of Here

Need a WIN-WIN ...there will be no more excuses that are acceptable for me to continue cheering for this team. After 40 years of highs and lows Mr Molson you have now become Mr Loria.

BobbyFischer*

MB **** this up
I 'm Out of Here

Need a WIN-WIN ...there will be no more excuses that are acceptable for me to continue cheering for this team. After 40 years of highs and lows Mr Molson you have now become Mr Loria.

Y u mad tho?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
:

Yeah, I'm sure Subban feels like leaving a couple millions on the table just for the sake of it. It's not everyone that like to take discount on their salary. It's a business.

He's worth more than 3,5M a year, and it's only natural for him to ask for more. If the rumored offer of 5M/2 years is true, it's borderline an insult.

If........

rumor.........

Still hanging on those two words I see.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The insanity is increasing.

Just scanning through the just completed thread before this one, I noticed several "fans" proclaiming that they want Gauthier back.

Madness.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
What else is there to hang on for Christ sake? That's all we've got!

You are getting bent out of shape and blasting Bergevin for two words.

If........

rumor......

The internet as well as the media is filled with various sources of propaganda for various reasons.

Dont buy into it.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
The insanity is increasing.

Just scanning through the just completed thread before this one, I noticed several "fans" proclaiming that they want Gauthier back.

Madness.

I don't know. Gauthier sucked but I doubt he would be this dumb with Subban.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I don't know. Gauthier sucked but I doubt he would be this dumb with Subban.

I can assure you that Gauthier would have signed Subban for $6 million per season by now.

But then again, all one has to do is look at his track record and see why this team finished in last place.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010

If........

rumor......

The internet as well as the media is filled with various sources of propaganda for various reasons.

Dont buy into it.

Yeah, whatever man.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Little or no progress made in PK Subban contract negotiations. Habs firm on 2 year deal, roughly $5 mil total. Offer sheet? Trade? Options.

Keep fighting the good fight I guess?

BobbyFischer*

Yes I'm a little PO
Seem like witch hunt... Walks like a duck

How do you feel about it ?

I think we need to get Subban off this team, ASAP, even if we do sign him..

He is a I before team player, ship him out for whatever you can get.. IMO, it will do the team good in the long run.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Yeah, whatever man.

Keep fighting the good fight I guess?

And if I had the energy or the desire, I could pull up multiple posts where Dreger was bashed and vilified by the same people who are quoting that last tweet and calling it Gospel.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I think we need to get Subban off this team, ASAP, even if we do sign him..

He is a I before team before, ship him out for whatever you can get.. IMO, it will do the team good in the long run.

Some people around here make me feel like I'm watching l'Antichambre :facepalm:

BobbyFischer*

We've an above .500 team without him and Markov is back.. we can use him to fetch us a solid 2nd or 3rd liner with size.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011

If........

rumor......

Dont buy into it.

Here's a fact. PK isn't signed. Another fact is the Habs want to give him a bridge contract. I can guarantee you the $$/yr is low. So yes. I have no issue with people blaming Bergevin.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

Likewise, some people around here make me feel like I am witnessing Gainey negotiating for Gomez and Gauthier negotiating for Eller and Schultz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad