P.K. Subban Thread IX: 'Try to make this one last longer than a day' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeBen*

Oh PK you had so much potential

Honestly can someone make a photoshop with the Anakin vs Obiwan fight in the lava with a quote saying

''YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD BEAT AND TROLL THE OTHER TEAM, NOT JOIN THEM''

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Just sum up all the threads before this: omg he thinks he is bigger then the team .they are low balling him. fire the gm .just accept the bridge like our other players .just trade him

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Oh PK you had so much potential

and kinetic energy and now you have neither.

00249fbe_medium.jpeg

how's this for the start of an avatar for Bergevin?

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
LOL at the guys thinking PK will end up in Toronto.... MB won't trade him to a northeast rival. He may sign a contract with them in 4-5years but my guess would be Boston to play with Malcom

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
If MB signs PK to too much money, like $5.5M and PK doesnt improve, the team is fine, nothing catastrophic happens. If MB trades PK even for a reasonable return, say Bobby Ryan, and PK turns into a top d-man for years to come, we are really set back. God help us if we get pounded on the trade. This team has been screwed up too many times by the megablunder trade and though MB has been good so far, I just dont like him having a situation with such potentially disastrous consequences for this team. It shouldnt have gotten this far to the point MB might think he cant back down now as agents will from here on in never blink thinking he always will. Stop digging MB, stop digging.

JSBach

May 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It would certainly be weird if he were to ditch MTL considering that he was a fan and so happy to be drafted here, but I guess this is what money does. Somehow, though, I think reasonable deal will be made.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
LOL at the guys thinking PK will end up in Toronto.... MB won't trade him to a northeast rival. He may sign a contract with them in 4-5years but my guess would be Boston to play with Malcom

I don't think he's going to end up in Toronto. I'm just saying he will, because that's the worst that could happen and the worst (almost) always happen with us... or so it seems, anyway

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
It would certainly be weird if he were to ditch MTL considering that he was a fan and so happy to be drafted here, but I guess this is what money does. Somehow, though, I think reasonable deal will be made.

hard to predict, latest rumors were that MB offered around 3 Mil, now rumor is MB offered 2.2 / 2.9... not much from the Subban side.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010

If Toronto ponies up the best package, that's the one we should take. Why should MB care, it's not like he's going to be anything other than a lame-duck GM after he trades Subban.

BobbyFischer*

To Toronto: PK Subban

To Montreal: James van Reimsdyk, 1st round pick.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
The reason why the Habs want a bridge contract is so that Subban can't leave to TO even if he wanted to ;)

If signed for 2-3 years Subban would still be an RFA after its done, so you work out a long term deal then, if he wants a 2 year then to take him to UFA, you trade him for a great value :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad