P.K Subban funny interview

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
because he played for Montreal?

people have a short term memory! Pk was average, no way near the top5, gets traded away from Montreal, guy is Elite and changed his playstyle.

nop. he didnt, he was always this good.

Seconded. People seem to forget that back in the days when the Habs were coached by Martin, a young Subban was anchoring one of the best penalty kill unit in the league with Josh freaking Gorges.

I looked at a few Nashville games and all I see is the good old Subban we knew with the Habs. Especially before our coaching staff became bloathed with cronies like JJ Daigneault (worst defense coach by a mile).

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
To be fair, most people thought he was great with Montreal. There are always a couple to badmouth a great player. Being edgy is soooo cool.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
To be fair, most people thought he was great with Montreal. There are always a couple to badmouth a great player. Being edgy is soooo cool.

As I recall, he was regularly cited as top-5, sometimes top-3 defenseman in the league and the biggest PK fans were constantly invading Erik Karlsson threads to troll.

MtlBoxFan

Jun 19, 2014
Such a clown he should be out skating and getting ready for the playoffs instead of being a locker room cancer :sarcasm:

Totally appropriate that your avatar is a dinosaur bones.
Missed the sarcasm laugh finger face emote. Sry.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Mediocre hockey players will always hate skilled players who show it. To be reminded that you're in the NHL and someone has more talent than you, they can't take it. To dangle is to embarrass, and to embarrass a grown hockey player is worse than anything you can do to them.

I remember back in the day, Gretzky and Bossy and Lafleur used to be criticized by saying they weren't hockey players but bandy players. Gretzky especially. All these rumours or claims he wasn't Canadian but Russian. Because that was an insult in the 70s.

Has John Scott spoke out against any other skilled players?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
PK could have just played only 5 random playoff games and that would be more than John Scott ever did in his career.

The irony of a guy, who in his best year (aka a year he got to play 56 games) averaged a whopping 6 minutes and 45 seconds of ice time per game while also somehow managing to average 2 minutes and 14 second of penalty minutes per game, calling someone else a piece of garbage is incredible.

Before John Scott became a pathetic All-Star meme he was best known for jumping Phil Kessel in a Pre-Season game...

Exactly.

As if John Scott played the game the right way.

The worst part about the all-star story is it made people forget what a garbage player Scott was.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Christ i love PK. The dude is a rock star. So much charisma. That's a guy you'd love to sit down with for a few hours and shoot the breeze over a couple of beer.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Totally appropriate that your avatar is a dinosaur bones.
Missed the sarcasm laugh finger face emote. Sry.
Actually it's Smilodon Skull; matter of fact it's the Skull that was found in Nashville that became the reason for the team's name and mascot.

Yes I was laughing at the Mike Milbury comments sarcastically.

Hockey Joe

Dec 18, 2007
Montreal
Agreed on ice, but I think similar to Kessel, his off the ice "attitude" is unjustly critiqued.

I see Subban as very extroverted and while it looks like fun and games to us, it gets on people's nerve when you see them daily. The problem is they don't realize how annoying they can be. I had a coworker like this and every once in a while, someone would blow up in his face with a "Can you shut the **** up for one second?!?".

That said, can't wait to see Subban make Cindy cry. :naughty:

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
wow i cant believe fisher said it feels better than the stanley cup. How classless can this guy be. No respect for the game. Bet Ottawa is happy they dodged a bullet getting this guy out of town.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
Hey now...oh, nevermind.

giphy.gif

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
wow i cant believe fisher said it feels better than the stanley cup. How classless can this guy be. No respect for the game. Bet Ottawa is happy they dodged a bullet getting this guy out of town.

Being attractive and having Carrie Underwood for a wife or the Stanley cup? Don't lie now. There is some truth in jest and i doubt anyone would trade a super hot successful wife for a piece of tin with names on it.

But Subban is classless asking those questions, i wish he had more character, he could learn a lot from great people like Andrew Shaw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad