P.K Subban funny interview

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
P.K. is awesome. For purely selfish reasons, I look forward to the day he retires and become a fantastic color analyst.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
How can you simply not love PK?

because he played for Montreal?

people have a short term memory! Pk was average, no way near the top5, gets traded away from Montreal, guy is Elite and changed his playstyle.

nop. he didnt, he was always this good.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
because he played for Montreal?

people have a short term memory! Pk was average, no way near the top5, gets traded away from Montreal, guy is Elite and changed his playstyle.

nop. he didnt, he was always this good.

Agreed on ice, but I think similar to Kessel, his off the ice "attitude" is unjustly critiqued. What he did for kids in Montreal is something that should never be overlooked. What he means to the game in terms of character should go noticed. What he does on the ice should go noticed. It's not his fault people want to call him elite. The only thing I can speak to is his elite character. From everything I know, the only judgment I can make is he is a hell of a man.

Until I find proof otherwise, that's what i'll stand by.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
Apparently John scott ripped him calling him a piece of garbage.

Yeah, I was actually surprised about that. I would've thought the whole All-Star Game thing for him would have humbled him a bit.

Honestly though, I'm sure a guy like P.K. couldn't care less about what John Scott thinks. Him playing in the Final alone is more than Scott ever did in his career.

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah, I was actually surprised about that. I would've thought the whole All-Star Game thing for him would have humbled him a bit.

Honestly though, I'm sure a guy like P.K. couldn't care less about what John Scott thinks. Him playing in the Final alone is more than Scott ever did in his career.

PK could have just played only 5 random playoff games and that would be more than John Scott ever did in his career.

The irony of a guy, who in his best year (aka a year he got to play 56 games) averaged a whopping 6 minutes and 45 seconds of ice time per game while also somehow managing to average 2 minutes and 14 second of penalty minutes per game, calling someone else a piece of garbage is incredible.

Before John Scott became a pathetic All-Star meme he was best known for jumping Phil Kessel in a Pre-Season game...

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
PK could have just played only 5 random playoff games and that would be more than John Scott ever did in his career.

The irony of a guy, who in his best year (aka a year he got to play 56 games) averaged a whopping 6 minutes and 45 seconds of ice time per game while also somehow managing to average 2 minutes and 14 second of penalty minutes per game, calling someone else a piece of garbage is incredible.

Before John Scott became a pathetic All-Star meme he was best known for jumping Phil Kessel in a Pre-Season game...

Mediocre hockey players will always hate skilled players who show it. To be reminded that you're in the NHL and someone has more talent than you, they can't take it. To dangle is to embarrass, and to embarrass a grown hockey player is worse than anything you can do to them.

I remember back in the day, Gretzky and Bossy and Lafleur used to be criticized by saying they weren't hockey players but bandy players. Gretzky especially. All these rumours or claims he wasn't Canadian but Russian. Because that was an insult in the 70s.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Agreed on ice, but I think similar to Kessel, his off the ice "attitude" is unjustly critiqued. What he did for kids in Montreal is something that should never be overlooked. What he means to the game in terms of character should go noticed. What he does on the ice should go noticed. It's not his fault people want to call him elite. The only thing I can speak to is his elite character. From everything I know, the only judgment I can make is he is a hell of a man.

Until I find proof otherwise, that's what i'll stand by.

yes but my point, is Subban was and still is and Elite player, people just didnt see it when he was an Habs, its unfortunate that people cant have an honest opinion because of the crest on his jersey, most people are organisation fan before being hockey fan, im way around!

His charism and personality just makes him even better. The weak minded Montreal organisation just coulnt handle that and they traded a gem we were waiting for a long time and who had his heart here!

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Sharks took it in stride and had fun with the media day last year and then got slaughtered. Incoming Preds to get slaughtered now also because they were "too loose". :sarcasm:

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
The media know that an outlet would probably have Subban on its roster for the playoffs if he wasn't still playing in the playoffs. PK Subban will almost certainly have a media job when his playing days are done. He should get Mike Milbury's job :biglaugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The media know that an outlet would probably have Subban on its roster for the playoffs if he wasn't still playing in the playoffs. PK Subban will almost certainly have a media job when his playing days are done. He should get Mike Milbury's job :biglaugh:

When I'm listening to NHL Radio and tune in at the middle of an interview with PK, I have to actually pay attention to make sure it isn't a media guy. He's so well spoken and has so much charisma.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
1297258837529_ORIGINAL.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad