Owen Sound Attack 2015 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Does Petrus Palmu has a clause in his CHL contract to release him in world juniors.
Palmu is participated Finland all age groups in national teams.

I'll go to follow world juniors in Helsinki, and would be cool to see Petrus on the ice there.
He's bit unknown player to me so that's why i'm asking this.

Also i try believe if Petrus makes an positive impact to NHL scouts in WJC U20's.
That might rise his NHL draft stocks, next summers draft a bit, despite his small size.

I don't say that Palmu will be first or second round pick in NHL.
But later rounds are possible

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Yes they have an agreement to let CHL players participate in the world Jr championships. All eligible players ( age) will be released to play. If Finland wants him on their team, he'll be released to play.
Enjoy the tournament!

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Camp dates:

August 31st Rookies;

September 2nd Vets.

Team is still looking for a part-time assistant coach. I'm telling you, Sean Avery is just a phone call away.

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
Curtis Sanford just retired, lives in town. How often do you see goalies become bench coaches? He might want some time off from the game but I could see it being a nice fit to have him help out. They have a good goalie coach but he does come in from Barrie.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
It looks like the Attack will start the season with just 2 overagers, Flinn and Sterk. Does that sound about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad