Owen Sound Attack 2014-15 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
newest jersey in my collection. A 3 year quest is complete

11jwxf7.jpg

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Nosad/Stefano and a 2nd for Flinn.. What do you guys think?

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Why would you want Flinn?

Those 4 career wins...wooooo...what a resume

Have you seen Da Silva play? :help:

He also only has 5 career wins and is currently labelled as our ''starter".. Atleast Flinn has gone and impressed at an NHL rookie camp.

BSensFan72

Sep 4, 2012
I just wanna let you know I heard a rumour lat night at the Bulls/Wolves game that Holden Cook and Kyle Platzer were available

krauss72

May 5, 2010
Wow? Sarnia will be happy to take Hopey back! Have a hard time believing this is a serious rumour though. Hell we'll take platzer and cook to.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Why would Owen Sound trade these guys? Unless there is some sort of locker room issue. They look like they will be a solid team this season, especially in a weak west.

JSavoire

May 28, 2011
Why would Owen Sound trade these guys? Unless there is some sort of locker room issue. They look like they will be a solid team this season, especially in a weak west.

When OS GM comes out and says "BIG changes" it means he's rattled and heads are gonna roll. I'm guessing at least 3-4 changes in the next couple of weeks.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
"When OS GM comes out and says "BIG changes" it means he's rattled and heads are gonna roll. I'm guessing at least 3-4 changes in the next couple of weeks."

In that case, the Storm would welcome Nastasiuk... need a right-winger for Robby.

krauss72

May 5, 2010
I'm with ErieON it makes no sense. Especially with those. Would like to see GM's words as quoted. Top scorer, top netminder, another top scorer, and team captain? :amazed: SSM said they wanted nastasiuk to, hell who wouldn't want him. If they are dumping hopey, cook, platzer, and nastasiuk, that would be a major sell off and a total rebuild for them, again. But Sting could use any of those but Im thinking this is bs. We're being played, this rumour if true is assanine. Bullsfan and phyler are thinking its april 01.

I'm with ErieON it makes no sense. Especially with those. Would like to see GM's words as quoted. Top scorer, top netminder, another top scorer, and team captain? :amazed: SSM said they wanted nastasiuk to, hell who wouldn't want him. If they are dumping hopey, cook, platzer, and nastasiuk, that would be a major sell off and a total rebuild for them, again. But Sting could use any of those but Im thinking this is bs. We're being played, this rumour if true is assanine. Bullsfan and phyler are thinking its april 01.

I don't think the Attack have anything near a contending team. So the rumours may not be as far fetched as some believe them to be. Why not recoup some picks and rebuild if your not pegged to finish higher than 7th or 8th.

JSavoire

May 28, 2011
I don't think the Attack have anything near a contending team. So the rumours may not be as far fetched as some believe them to be. Why not recoup some picks and rebuild if your not pegged to finish higher than 7th or 8th.

Degray "BIG changes next week" OHLInsiders...

#Attack GM hints at big changes this coming week ...OHLInsiders...

There are other references but these are good starts....

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I am sure I missed the link to where Degray said"big changes are coming".Could someone post it. Read a couple of articles but missed it.

ohlfanos

Jul 21, 2006
owen sound ontario
someone needs to provide link that says "big changes" are coming......only thing I know of is a reduction in size of the roster.....nothing about knee jerk, after 3 game, changes that will change the team significantly

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
OHLInsider had a rumour on twitter that Owen Sound would trade Hargrave and a goalie to one of 3 teams including London, Soo and a third team. Guess this would be Degray's "big changes". Sounds a little sensational , over blown or just made up by someone trying to get some fame going. He probably will trade a goalie with three on the team and Hargrave is just a throw in if it happens. Not sure if he is aggressive enough for Degray's liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad