Post-Game Talk: Ovi's Stanley Cup Champs visit SENS, Sat. 7:00pm (Xmas Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Not a big fan of Falk, but Lejoie needed a game off. My preference would have been for Wolanin to replace Lajoie, but he's hurt.

He's hurt again? He recorded an assist in a losing effort last night with about 8 mins to go...

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Lajoie has been a disaster after the first 10 games. Only here because we have no one else.

Completely disagree. He's been quite decent, even when paired with Ceci. Has made the usual rookie mistakes here and there but otherwise I don't see how so many think he's been bad.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No one else a little upset that Lajoie is getting scratched over Justin Falk?
I've been saying Lahore needs his role dialed back and even a game or two off for a while now. Like GSN, I would have liked to see Wolanin, but that wasn't going to happen with 8 healthy d already up. Falk has been exactly what I want from a number 6/7 dman, but i don't care for having all of Falk, Boro and Harpur in the lineup at the same time. Ideally, we only want one,

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lajoie has been a disaster after the first 10 games. Only here because we have no one else.
I wouldn't go that far, but i think he could benefit from more time to develop. Kid needs to add about 10 pounds

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I've been saying Lahore needs his role dialed back and even a game or two off for a while now. Like GSN, I would have liked to see Wolanin, but that wasn't going to happen with 8 healthy d already up. Falk has been exactly what I want from a number 6/7 dman, but i don't care for having all of Falk, Boro and Harpur in the lineup at the same time. Ideally, we only want one,
Wow you really do hate him. ;)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Washington is a big physical team ... which is what Lajoie struggles with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce