Montreal
Lines at practice today:

Lehkonen - Suzuki - Toffoli
Pitlick - Evans - Anderson
Hoffman - Dauphin - Gallagher
Armia - Poehling - Caufield
Pezzetta - Dvorak - Paquette

Byron had a treatment day

Habs' official site said there was a lot of rotation among the D pairs so they didn't list them.

Reactions: sandviper

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man..

Im listening to Richardson doing the media scrum on 690 instead of Ducharme today and it's honestly unbelievable how NIGHT AND DAY it is holy shit I mean really..

They are even treating it all as a state of the union address and asking him about the WHOLE year, and honestly hes killing it, breath of fresh air this guy

Makes me cannot believe how conversations must go with ducharme and ANYONE really

Hector Salamanca

Jul 20, 2013
Qc
Lines at practice today:

Habs' official site said there was a lot of rotation among the D pairs so they didn't list them.

Thats a Solid center Line. No need for a bum like dano.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Lines at practice today:

LOL @ the title. Not going to lie... for a moment, I was gonna fact check then I got it...

As for the rotating D's:

Ducharme: Ok Kulak and Wideman, you got Ovie tomorrow. Good luck with that.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man..

Im listening to Richardson doing the media scrum on 690 instead of Ducharme today and it's honestly unbelievable how NIGHT AND DAY it is holy shit I mean really..

They are even treating it all as a state of the union address and asking him about the WHOLE year, and honestly hes killing it, breath of fresh air this guy

Makes me cannot believe how conversations must go with ducharme and ANYONE really
I agree, he communicated very clearly. He deserves a shot at head coach if not here than somewhere.

Reactions: Redux91

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Taking Pezzetta out makes no sense to me. He's one of the only guys making a consistent effort.
Why is Caufield still in? I have to wonder if they might be trying to move him or package him with Petry? I could be crazy but Petrys stock is declining rapidly.

Reactions: WickedPegJets

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
I agree, he communicated very clearly. He deserves a shot at head coach if not here than somewhere.

He deserves a shot because he's well spoken? You know, if that’s the criteria, then Sylvain Lefebvre was well spoken too.

How about we judge a coach by his record? And as you know, he's in charge of this team defense...

I really don't know why Ducharme should bear all the blame, while Richardson should be considered a good coach at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad