Ovechkin says Russia CAN beat Canada!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
Frenzy1 said:
Let me ask everyone here... What is he suppost to say? "We will lose to Canada." "We can't play with them...." Come on... Kinda would send the wrong message don't you think.

I know! But it seems that at least the poster that started this thread doesn't seem to think so...

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Canadian_man said:
Yes, Russia can beat Canada.

Hell, Japan can beat Canada. They won't, and never will, but there is always that 0000000.1% chance that they CAN.
I don't think the "CAN" for Russia is the same "CAN" for Japan. Cause Russian chances of beating Canada are a bit more than 0.000001%...More of a 51%

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
Berkut said:
I don't think the "CAN" for Russia is the same "CAN" for Japan. Cause Russian chances of beating Canada are a bit more than 0.000001%...More of a 51%

You are just asking to get flamed with that quote, aren't you? Either post something intelligent, or stay off the board.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
ryz said:
You are just asking to get flamed with that quote, aren't you? Either post something intelligent, or stay off the board.
What the hell are you talking about?
You're telling me Russia has as much chances of beating Canada as has Japan...You think that's intelligent??

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Anyone can beat anybody. U.S. just lost to Belarus.
A few years back Canada lost to lowly Kazakhstan with players like Lecavalier, Tanguay, Brewer, Luongo, and Dumont on the roster.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
ryz said:

Not being a moderator, you hardly have the authority to decide who stays on the board and who doesn't.

And yes, Russia can beat Canada, although I think that Canada beating Russia is a more likely thing to happen.

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
Berkut said:
What the hell are you talking about?
You're telling me Russia has as much chances of beating Canada as has Japan...You think that's intelligent??

For one, the poster you just replied to is not the one who made the Japan comment. :handclap:

Secondly, it looks to me like you're just trying to anger Canadian fans with some of your comments here.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
saillias said:
For one, the poster you just replied to is not the one who made the Japan comment. :handclap:

Dude think before you post

saillias said:
Secondly, it looks to me like you're just trying to anger Canadian fans with some of your comments here.

Yeah they are all angels

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
...so what's the big deal of this thread? OMGZ GUYZ!!!! SOME RUSKIE SAID THAT HE THINKS HIS TEAM HAS A CHANCE! OMGZ THATS SO F'N UNHEARD OF!

Well duh they've got a chance. As many people have said, anyone can beat anybody, so what's the big freaking deal about this thread?

I vote we lock it based on it being pointless... :shakehead

~Canucklehead~

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Canadian_man said:
Yes, Russia can beat Canada.

Hell, Japan can beat Canada. They won't, and never will, but there is always that 0000000.1% chance that they CAN.

I think Japan could beat Team USA, but not Team Canada! :lol

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
HabLover said:
and didn't give two pieces of poo!! :razz:

This is not true.

The difference between Canadians and everyone else, is that they will never, NEVER give up before the last second of the 3rd period!

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKA

Dude think before you post

No, you think before you post. I really doubt the guy who made the original comment believes Japan's chances of beating Team Canada are just as high as Russia's. From what I saw, he was just trying to show how the possibility is there for any team to beat any other team. :banghead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKA

Yeah they are all angels

So there are some Canadian fans out there who are jerks, just like with any fanbase or any group of people, period. I fail to see your point.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
saillias said:
It is not my intention. But Canadian fans are too arrogant, but it ends the same way every year
:lol

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
HabLover said:
They could meet in the semi's.....what does everyone think?

Are the Russians playing better since the USA game?....even though they should have won that game, they have won two straight and look to be the most dangerous contender right now outside of Canada.
what do you want him to say? we can lose? :lol:

espo*

Any player worth his salt goes into a game thinking they can win....that's what winners think.If i was a Russian fan and he said "we can't beat them" it'd make me sick.

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Of course Ovechkin is going to say he thinks they can win.

I'm sure he knows deep in his heart the cold reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad