Ovechkin milestone thread - 850 and Beyond!

andrjusha

Mar 15, 2008
Fairfax, VA, USA
Live shot, Oviii-OviOviOvi song

1711306803566.jpeg

Last edited:

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I'm not going to say I was never worried because time will eventually catch up, it always does... but this stretch seemed like it was coming all year and sure is making earlier season "he's cooked" victory lap posts taste delicious.

although they're so focused on Ovechkin goals they've got other players shooting with his stick for him now, so...

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I'm not going to say I was never worried because time will eventually catch up, it always does... but this stretch seemed like it was coming all year and sure is making earlier season "he's cooked" victory lap posts taste delicious.

although they're so focused on Ovechkin goals they've got other players shooting with his stick for him now, so...

Ovechkin serving up Ostrich egg sized omelets for the faces of all the haters.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Not going to pretend I want him to break the record, but if I show my face when he’s going through a horrific slump, I’m also going to show up when he more than doubles his output in half the time and be properly amazed by it.

Guess he’s proven for the final time that it’s only over when he retires and at least a whole NHL season has passed without him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad