Outsiders: Flames fans not in CGY

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I'm between Niagara Falls & Toronto. Don't mind going to Buffalo to see Flames games, but Toronto is so freaking expensive.
Went to the Nashville game tonight, not may Calgary fans here, I may have seen 5 Calgary jerseys if that.

Niagara Region UNITE

Timeless Enigma

Jun 9, 2007
Richmond, BC
Lived on the Left Coast all my life (and in Vancouver for most of it), no ties whatsoever to Calgary or Alberta, but I love the Flames. I think a combination of getting a white Flames jersey from my parents as a kid (still don't know why, parents weren't hockey fans at all), having a killer logo and look (red jerseys), and Jarome Iginla reeled me in when I finally started watching more actively.
My sweetest moment was being in a downtown Vancouver bar by the beach during the Bruins/Canucks game 7 watching the whole city's (and my buddies') hopes go down the tube while I wore a big smile on my face. Sometimes its nice being behind enemy lines, schadenfreude at its finest.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
im from Bathurst New Brunswick and just moved to Estevan Saskatchewan for work slowly getting closer to calgary :laugh:

BigTree92

May 6, 2011
Been a Flames Fan since I saw my first game in the 'dome as a young Calgarian. Now a Vancouverite living in the heart of Canuck Country.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Not a Flames fan but Colbourne I have followed for some time since the Bs drafted him. Looking good and I am glad he is putting points up. Anyone but the Canucks in the west.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Not a Flames fan but Colbourne I have followed for some time since the Bs drafted him. Looking good and I am glad he is putting points up. Anyone but the Canucks in the west.

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

Colborne* ;)

WVM

Feb 7, 2013
Edmonton here grew up in a house of Oilers fans mom was born and raised in Edmonton. One sister married into a family of Oilers fans. I

Ramsey

Oct 10, 2014
Calgary, AB
Not anywhere near Edmonton, but I'm down in the states about a hundred miles north of Seattle so the only Flames games I get to go to are the ones in Vancouver - it blows to have to be around all those Canuck fans...

Feel sorry for you but it's not a terrible drive for you to get to Van :) I personally love Seattle. We drive down almost every summer!

julesdoe

Jul 11, 2013
Germany
mainz, germany.
home games start at 3am, road games against eastern teams at 1am central european time.
yay.

BlowPhish

Sep 8, 2006
I'm in Kelowna, nucks fans are everywhere. Yes it's true they are the worst fans on the planet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad