Outriders (Multiple Platforms)

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Had no idea this game existed until a couple friends downloaded the demo and this thread. I've never really played looter shooter / 3rd person style games before, and this was a lot of fun to watch/play during the demo. Hopefully the server issues get cleared up that others are experiencing, I can definitely see myself spending some time on this.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far. Luckily, the only problem I have faced is that I need to exit back to the lobby when I first boot up the game since it launches without the HUD and UI

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Been playing it a bit..undecided...think it can be fun in short bursts of playing..but not a long session

One thing that bugs me is I have seen the reuse of interior layouts

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It has been okay so far.

I have nothing else to play, so I will stick with it for the time being.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Does anyone else find the navigation really confusing? Like the tracking. I have a mission and I have no idea where to go right now.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Does anyone else find the navigation really confusing? Like the tracking. I have a mission and I have no idea where to go right now.
On PC you press TAB and it will give you a line to follow. Don’t know the button on console, but I’m certain there is one.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Been grinding a lot today

Do the Wanted/Hunter challenges throughout the game when you get the chance - they’re extremely repetitive and feel like chores to do if you clump them all together.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Finished the campaign + all the side quests

Level cap was 30, which I was not expecting. The expectations post-campaign are cool, albeit hollow, but to be expected when the story is done. Not sure there's going to be enough to keep me interested once I finish the Xbox achievements, but I'll probably keep the game installed on my external in case of future DLC/expansion packs.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I’m level 17 and just got done with the assault after the wreckage zone. How the heck do you even tell how far into the game you are?

Without spoiling anything, it’s hard to get a grip on how far you are. But I will say, when you’re near the end, you’ll know it.

I’m assuming you’re on Xbox so you can always keep an eye on the secret achievements, which are major story points.

If you’re in the Wreckage Zone I’d estimate you’re 30% done the main campaign.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad