Pre-Game Talk: Outdoor Game 2017 OTT-MTL

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, would have been nice to see this game televised. I'd rather that than UFC or Poker that is being covered on TSN2 and Sportsnet 1/

SENSability

Oct 13, 2017
I really thought this game was going to be covered tonight. Just got home and checked all the channels and nothing. I get Center Ice and checked all those stations and nothing. It's unbelievable. They're showing complete crap on all the sports stations, you'd think someone could have picked this game up. Unfortunately, I'm in the Toronto area so Rogers22 doesn't help.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
I really thought this game was going to be covered tonight. Just got home and checked all the channels and nothing. I get Center Ice and checked all those stations and nothing. It's unbelievable. They're showing complete crap on all the sports stations, you'd think someone could have picked this game up. Unfortunately, I'm in the Toronto area so Rogers22 doesn't help.

Rogers22 is streaming it on their Facebook page apparently .

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Yeah, would have been nice to see this game televised. I'd rather that than Poker that is being covered on TSN2 and Sportsnet 1/
Yeah, why the hell is Poker even on a sport channel????? :thumbd: Thank god I have Rogers 22 :thumbu:

2 hours to g0 :popcorn:

Screenshot 2017-12-09 09.07.59.png

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Thanks for the info.

Edit: Have just tried a search on FaceBook for Rogers22 and it said there were no results for that search. So hmmmmmmm :huh:
There's a live stream on their website (i just selected the ottawa feed)...it was playing something as of 5pm, so I'm hoping it plays at 7 too

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
confirmed that it's airing on rogers tv site....sound is brutal currently though..lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad