Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Anaheim is such a massive disappointment, why did they even bother making the playoffs. I'd rather have the Blues-Preds, Avs-Knights and Kings-Sharks than seeing Anaheim lay over and play dead in the first round.
Bettman should organize a special playoffs confrontation between Ducks and Caps to see witch one will lose a 4/7 serie

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Praise
PK is 100 times the man and human being than the man who traded him.

Choose one​

Just a question, do you hate Price just the same because the media have been praising him and defending him since he joined the league, pretty much?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Can say the same thing about any of the better players in the league. Typically when you dislike a player, you hate his fans. You were probably in the Diaz camp when PK held out.
The difference with PK is that the love he gets is to make someone look bad/himself look better than others. It's not liking the player for who he is, and it takes away from the pleasure of watching him on the ice.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
The difference with PK is that the love he gets is to make someone look bad/himself look better than others. It's not liking the player for who he is, and it takes away from the pleasure of watching him on the ice.
You are wrong!
I still wear once a week my Montreal Subban jersey and my several Subban Nashville tshirts and have no problem saying it when he does dumb things. PK won me with his play and personality years ago.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
I love Price more than you love Halak.

And Subban too.

OH dear, and the propaganda continues.....

Some one that loves Price more than Crosby+Subban and Halak combined.... you have better chances winning the loto and encounter a Unicorn in the same day den dis Big BS you've just wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad