Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Definitely Vegas... I guess Nashville if LV has an early playoff exit...
In the East? Meh... Columbus? NJ? Florida? I always like underdog stories... or... Washington for #8? Pittsburgh for a third in a row? Dunno... I guess I could even cheer for Toronto in the East with their young guns, as long as they don't win the Cup :nod:

Reactions: CapSpace

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Vegas, Nashville and Winnipeg.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I want to see Winnipeg or Nashville win. I want Toronto and Pittsburgh gone quick. Boston in the next round if I’m lucky. I want to see some fresh blood make it this year.

Reactions: CanadiensChick

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Would like Nashville to win, I want to see Subban get a Cup. Since Bergevin won't get fired, this would be the next best scenario.
Pretty much this. The sight of PK taking the Cup to the Kids hospital in Montreal will a) force the various media types who sided with MT and Bergy and went along with the PK = bad storyline to sick it b) will turn the temperature up 1000 degrees on Simple Marc and his enabler the trust fund baby.

If not Nashville, then Jets or Washington.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Not that I'm rooting for them but the Flyers might surprise us and win a round, but Tampa will come out of the East. I like the Jet's offence but overall, it's Preds all the way to the cup if Rinne plays like he can..

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
People are so impressed by Eller for what reason? I mean instead of his career high 30 he has 38 points. Wow, what a star.

Reactions: Price is Wright
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->