Out of Town Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I watched the Jets Sharks game yesterday, one of the best games I have seen this season. Overall the Sharks were probably a little bit better but Hellebuyck stood on his head. I really like the Sharks black and blue/green uniforms. The Pacific is startng to heat up. Vegas, Sharks, Flames. I noticed that Andre Burakovsky played tonight after being a healthy scratch. I wonder if he will be gone from the Caps soon?

I liked the sharks last year too. I was predicting a Sharks/Caps SCF thinking the pressure was off both clubs as the expectations fell off a bit from previous years. I don't think I'd write them off this year either.

Reactions: PaulD

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Marner was all over the ice for the Leafs tonight and IMO is the most skilled player on the Leafs. That young man is really gonna get paid this summer or whenever he signs. Matthews wasn't all that noticeable and Willy boy is struggling to catch up which was to be expected.
Idk, I think marner is easily the more valuable player yet Matthews gets all the hype.

If Toronto was forced to choose between the two, I think they take marner 10/10 times, center or not.

Reactions: RealityBytes

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Idk, I think marner is easily the more valuable player yet Matthews gets all the hype.

If Toronto was forced to choose between the two, I think they take marner 10/10 times, center or not.

It would depend on what was offered. No way they lose quality like that for nothing...
Right MB.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Schiefele does it again.

Everytime I watch this Jets team, Schiefele has been a beast in all three zones, and he has a decisive goal on the board

He really does not get enough love. He's in the elite group of centers as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: RealityBytes

Jul 6, 2016
Schiefele does it again.

Everytime I watch this Jets team, Schiefele has been a beast in all three zones, and he has a decisive goal on the board

He really does not get enough love. He's in the elite group of centers as far as I'm concerned.

Too bad that game was decided by a non-call. Motte clearly was high-sticked a minute before. Winnipeg would had been shorthanded for two minutes and the game could had been won by Vancouver, or go OT or SO at least.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Schiefele does it again.

My favourite player on a different team. He's fantastic right now, keeps getting better and has the best contract in the league.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Schiefele does it again.

He is one of the best players in the entire league in my opinion.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Schiefele does it again.

I started calling him Rifley in the PO's last year. Consummate Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad