HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Playoffs Edition part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Fill the suitcase up
Do you remember when posters here were speculating about the Habs targeting the suitcase? There was even a rumor about it before the Figs got their luggage.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I still think the Panthers will come back. The leafs don't pair well with how the Panthers produce offense.

I hope so, they're definitely cockroaches for sure. But at the moment the leafs are the hungrier team. Gonna fall on Samsonov here to help keep the momentum for Toronto methinks.

If he doesn't this great start by Toronto could easily unravel. Despite the leafs winning a round finally, they're still susceptible to mental fragility imo.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No sorry I don't

I do remember him getting pulled by Wash alot
I did a quick search and it stemmed from an item on RDS from Feb. 17th last year where they said that the Habs were looking at suitcase.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What else is there to watch this weekend?

Oh crap, we’re getting flooded by the coronation ceremony of that inbred putz Prince Charles and his oversized, floppy, cartoonish ears, accompanied by his horse Camilla.

John Oliver will have a field day. Those ugly mugs parading on the telly for hours while sporting obscenely ornate trinklets is insanely repulsive.

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019

Oh crap, we’re getting flooded by the coronation ceremony of that inbred putz Prince Charles and his oversized, floppy, cartoonish ears, accompanied by his horse Camilla.

John Oliver will have a field day. Those ugly mugs parading on the telly for hours while sporting obscenely ornate trinklets is insanely repulsive.
Harsh?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

I just finished all 4 seasons of Fauda on Netflix. Prob not everyone’s cup of tea but I liked it.

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Doesn’t have the class of a Lady Diana as a focal point. Charles is just not that appealing. Plus, there’s a lot of dirt about him — there’s a reason so many big name artists are refusing to perform at the ceremony. Charles is not a nice guy.
I get all my info on the royals from 'the Crown'.

1683245319162.png

At this point I want Charles to start laughing maniacally like Sideshow Bob when he is officially invested as King.

1683245403915.png

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Florida started finding their legs a bit after they scored. I've seen the Leafs do this to the Habs more than once with the fast start. Montreal were able to come back. This being the playoffs you wouldn't expect a let up but you never know.

Momentum is rarely a one-sided thing, it will definitely shift at one point during game.

When it does, I do agree that the Leafs will have a hard time fighting it back. We have a yet to see real sustained offense from the Panthers (cycling through the blue line) in this game and when that happens their ability to go to the net might give them the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad