Injury Report: Out of Town Thread Part XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
They aren't going to be very good this year I don't think. Window has closed and they know it.

Karlsson, Burns, Meier, Hertl, Labanc, Couture, Kane... if we had this much offensive talent on our team we'd be cockier than Leafs fans.

Reactions: Mrb1p

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Karlsson, Burns, Meier, Hertl, Labanc, Couture, Kane... if we had this much offensive talent on our team we'd be cockier than Leafs fans.
You got that right !!!

They would be writing books about, and building statues of Bergevin.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
It's frickin' insane and pisses me off no end how many talented players that team has had since its inception compared to us. Pukeworthy.
Yes. Strange when you look at it. They have drafted well, dont get in the way of good players development, made some nice trades too.
Remind me of the Oilers when Slats was GM in later years......development team for the rest of the league because they could not afford to keep their own star players.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Still don't expect much from them. I've been on their wagon for three seasons in a row and they can't get over the hump. Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad