Out of Town Thread Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
lol Canes vs Bruins in Conf Finals
I really can't see Canes beating the Bruins .
The Pens have been up and down all year and never looked good and NYI was NYI .

If Canes beat Boston its insane lol

Which means Bruins in another Finals :(:(:(

Canes had what was it, the 3rd best record in the NHL since January 1?

They're the real deal. I don't have a feeling who will win this series. Honestly, I feel the Canes are stronger, but I haven't watched both teams enough to know for sure.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Best game i ever seen Rask play i think
I remember a game in the World Junior when he was playing for Finland where he made around 50 saves. Might have been against Canada?

He`s the difference tonight.

Reactions: Redux91

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So Kreici (2nd round Bruins pick), Backes (UFA signing), and Johansson (acquired by trade at the TDL) scored.

Shows you have to build your team through multiple channels. (Even though the Backes contract is also exhibit A about not giving 6 million dollars to a UFA in their mid 30's).

Reactions: Whitesnake

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Man, I really don't care for the Canes. But I'll be right there with you. Anything but the Bruins.

Although it would be sweet to see them lose to Joe Thornton. :laugh:
I'm cheering for a game 7 loss for the bruins in a really badly blown call by the refs. Anything to make Cherry have an on air meltdown that removes him from TV forever.

Reactions: Forum93

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yes ! our 2nd round pick will be a good one !

Correctamundo.

Plus, now CBJ should be attempting to trade negotiating rights to all of their prime UFAs who won't sign with them. It's going to be wonderful not to hear their cannon anymore, but even more interesting to see how Jarmo navigates out of the big gamble he took.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Jackets blew up their future for 6 playoff wins. And their fans are ecstatic

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Looked like McAvoy apologized to Anderson there.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Everyones up for grabs now :D

What do you figure it'll take to get nego rights to Panarin? A 2nd round pick?

I mean, Jarmo emptied the cupboards, he's gotta be thinking about getting any draft picks he can get his hands on right now.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Boston will be going to the Cup. And with the way Rask plays..nobody will be surprised to see them win. That city just....wins.

Well build team.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Redux91

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
What do you figure it'll take to get nego rights to Panarin? A 2nd round pick?

I mean, Jarmo emptied the cupboards, he's gotta be thinking about getting any draft picks he can get his hands on right now.

Agree that Jarmo will try to salvage but Panarin has no interest in playing in CBJ, what are the odds he wants to play in MTL. I suspect he knows exactly where he is going.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Michou said that being assistant coach is like being the good cop compared to the head coach who’s the bad cop and he intends on being the good guy. :laugh:

That's so unreal. I was listening Nilan today destroying Therrien. It's the opposite, an assistant coach is who players go to when they have issues.

With Therrien in there, players will confide in the Zamboni driver and possibly, Gritty.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'll rather get a high 2nd round pick and see Boston lose in the final. :popcorn:

SAme here. This management needs everything to maybe build a good team. What Boston does is irrelevant. The only relevance it has is to wake up Bergie and make him realize that being good won't cut it. That going in the playoffs and maybe something will happen won't cut it either.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Agree that Jarmo will try to salvage but Panarin has no interest in playing in CBJ, what are the odds he wants to play in MTL. I suspect he knows exactly where he is going.

I was just giving an example. There are several other players who could be of interest and who knows, maybe all of their UFAs won't be signing with CBJ. Rather than CBJ losing any of them for nothing, some teams may get lucky and get one of them signed via a negotiating rights deal.

Obviously, a team who will sacrifice a pick, will have done its due diligence and obtain its info through secondary channels, like through player agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad