Out of Town thread Part XIV: On the cusp of the 2nd round edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Say it with me, folks. Anything can happen. Brought to you by the NHL 2019 playoffs.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Is it time to say....if Price would have given that goal?

Just for fun ill answer

Carey NEVER plays shortside shots like that, that was a classic inert fleury eyes closed save, most goalies do, but Carey squares shooters better than most, he most likely engulfs that shot OR blocker to the corner boards

Carey has a tough time with blocker side off the post sometimes, but again most goalies do too, that shot was nowhere NEAR off the post lmao, it hit the MIDDLE of the net!

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Game 7's at home are so tricky for home team. If they get first goal and crowd gets going it could be over quick. On the other hand if they allow a goal early the pressure can get too much.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Game 7's at home are so tricky for home team. If they get first goal and crowd gets going it could be over quick. On the other hand if they allow a goal early the pressure can get too much.

True. I think it’s bigger for the Bruins who will play matchups and will put out Bergeron a lot against Matthews. I don’t think SJ has a matchup they prefer.

Reactions: Adriatic

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
"I was already tired when I got the puck, wanted to just get it deep and change, but I saw the space so I took it."
-Hertl on his goal

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
That is why Fleury is not a HoFer and why counting him with three cups is absolutely moronic. Pens don't win back-to-back with Fleury in net.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad