Out of Town Thread - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Murray is playing well or else the Sharks would have killed the game, now it's only 3-1. Malkin has really repressed this season, can barely skate.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Hairik Karlsson sure is playing great hockey , just gets that wrist shot on net all the time getting the deflections. No big wind up. Him and Burns are great at getting the puck through a crowd.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If Pittsburgh loses this, all of sudden, the isles are tied with the Pens with one game in hand..... Same ROW

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Matthias Ekholm with a career high 36 points after only 47 games. His previous career high was 35 points in 82 games.

Subbans influence? :sarcasm:

I think him and Subby are great together. But a lot of those points came with PK out. He produced at a similar pace with PK out as PK produces beside Ekholm. I expect his numbers to drop, he will get less PP time and is the true shutdown guy on that pairing.

Does make you wonder how good he would be if he had a stay at home partner to play with and got PP time. I suspect he produces very similar numbers as Subban.

Edit: looks like he has been on fire with PK back as well. He got hot with PK out and with him back they have gone nuts

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Repressed? I meant regressed.
You just entered the @PaulD school of own quoting!
giphy.gif

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Bergevin after even more minor league deals come out.

230px-Marc_Bergevin_-_Montreal_GM.jpg

**Heavy Breathing**

In case you missed it, Pontue Aberg(Anaheim) traded to Minnesota for Justin Kloos.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lol. Waiting for his dad to fight the coach and GM.

Isn't Beaulieu a coach's son who got a lot of perks and playing time on his way to the NHL?

#bloodlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad