OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
As in Dale Weise?
MarcBergevinhappyhands.jpg

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I'd trade for Weise anyday.
(As long as we send Alzner the other way, no retention)

Maybe not for Alzner.....still double the size of the contract.....but would you do it for Schlemko (pretty much the same contract). I think i would.

Reactions: jaffy27

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Maybe not for Alzner.....still double the size of the contract.....but would you do it for Schlemko (pretty much the same contract). I think i would.

Heh... I think Julien would have absolutely no use for Weise due to his lack of defensive awareness; on the other hand, Schlemko's reluctance to take a hit means I'm not sure I even want him as our 10th D-Men for the playoffs, should we get there.

.... It's a good question. If Weise can still skate like he used to, he could be of some use, but I'm not sure Julien would be willing to actually use him.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Heh... I think Julien would have absolutely no use for Weise due to his lack of defensive awareness; on the other hand, Schlemko's reluctance to take a hit means I'm not sure I even want him as our 10th D-Men for the playoffs, should we get there.

.... It's a good question. If Weise can still skate like he used to, he could be of some use, but I'm not sure Julien would be willing to actually use him.

Crap for crap....but as a 12/13th forward with some experience, i wouldn't mind Weise....in fact,more i think about it, more i like the idea. Philly was looking for Veterans help on D, they could take a chance with him if they are done with Weise anyway. It's not like i expect to get rid of Schlemko without getting back that type of deal/player.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffy27

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Weise would be a valuable 4th line addition. His 2.35 Mil cap hit has one more year after this season so it isnt that long of a commitment.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Crap for crap....but as a 12/13th forward with some experience, i wouldn't mind Weise....in fact,more i think about it, more i like the idea. Philly was looking for Veterans help on D, they could take a chance with him if they are done with Weise anyway. It's not like i expect to get rid for Schlemko without getting back that type of deal/player.
Weise has Habs tattooed on the heart....he’d be so pumped to play here......then we can get rid of one of those 4th line plugs most notably Agostino or Chaput

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
We will have more than enough to sign Stone imo. Also Weise has a greater cap hit than Schlemko.
We’ll have 16.4m$ to play with......8 players to sign, 6 of them make 1m$.....then you have 2 players (Armia, Lehkonen), that’s 6m$.....you’re left with 4M$

Harder than you think o_O

Reactions: Runner77

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
We’ll have 16.4m$ to play with......8 players to sign, 6 of them make 1m$.....then you have 2 players (Armia, Lehkonen), that’s 6m$.....you’re left with 4M$

Harder than you think o_O
But Weise's contract is more expensive than Schlemkos. So we would have less than 4 million in this hypothetical scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad