Out of Town Thread LXXXIII: Kings Rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
The team in front of them has something to do with that.

But by the logic Rask shouldn't get the Vezina then. Should go to the goalie with the best stats on the worst defensive team. I'm not arguing that he's not the better goalie but no one ever gives Crawford credit. He has been just as good if not better than him these playoffs. He's played far better teams than Lundqvist has in these playoffs

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
But by the logic Rask shouldn't get the Vezina then. Should go to the goalie with the best stats on the worst defensive team. I'm not arguing that he's not the better goalie but no one ever gives Crawford credit. He has been just as good if not better than him these playoffs. He's played far better teams than Lundqvist has in these playoffs

Lundqvist doesn't get the same run support as Crawford-when the Rangers were barely scoring vs. the Pens, he had no margin for error. I think Crawford is highly underrated but attempting to surmount a deficit against him is less of a struggle than against Lundqvist. With all his years in NY, Lundqvist has mastered the art of winning one goal games. He's never been part of an offensively dynamic team.

Habset

Feb 21, 2008
Montreal
Lunqvist is better then Crawford but not by much and Chicago has a better defense so what we saw tonight is very possible against the rangers. There are shots a goalie just can't stop and we need to make those opportunities.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Didn't know where to put this as I took a sabbatical from the boards, needed to be away from hockey for a bit after that loss. Congrats on the win in the series; Habs took that series from us don't let anyone tell you differently. Habs have the Bs number for sure. And don't let anyone ever say you don't have a tough team; the respect I had (and hated) is newly founded. Congrats again.

That's an awfully warm post. Thanks for the mini-lift in tough times.

Classy, indeed.

pc_md

Jun 3, 2006
Islanders always have trouble signing UFA. Not surprised they overpay for them.

Capspace is not an issue for them: cap floor might be...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Someone pulled this card....

BoZkNgrIYAARBqX.jpg

and this one

BoZkre3IIAAOf1q.jpg

Kings will win tonight.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Watching the football final of whatever it is: if hockey ever turnes out like that, I'm gonna start watching baseball.

****ing pu*****....

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Slash doing the national anthem was pretty awesome. :handclap:

Hawks vs LA is pretty good game. So much more enjoyable when you're not stressed out. That Toews guy is pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad