Out of Town Thread LXXXIII: Kings Rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
That iphone commercial...are they saying 'big, big load?' Jesus cannonating Christ, Steve Begin must be rolling in his grave.

I'm not sure what's worse. That one or the Budweiser redlight one where they clearly had to make up ridiculous names that sound like NHL names because NHLPA. Heh. Tallberg and Smih.

Big load indeed.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
That iphone commercial...are they saying 'big, big load?' Jesus cannonating Christ, Steve Begin must be rolling in his grave.

I'm not sure what's worse. That one or the Budweiser redlight one where they clearly had to make up ridiculous names that sound like NHL names because NHLPA. Heh. Tallberg and Smih.

Big load indeed.

I prefer "GIGANTIC, GIGANTIC, GIGANTIC" makes no sense and has nothign to dow tih anything. Stupid stupid.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Hate the Leafs, but I was pulling hard for the Raptors today. Too bad the fell just a little short, exciting game tho.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Brooklyn gonna be destroyed by Miami in next round :nod:

They are a far better matchup to Miami than the Raptors would have been. They will lose, but Pierce loves playing against Lebron.

Plus it saves us the shame of having to see Drake root for both teams at once. :laugh:

Raptors fans should be proud though, I was pulling for Brooklyn but they have something to build on.

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
I could see Chicago repeating as cup champs this year. Such a well rounded team.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Hmmm must be nice to be a fan of a team who can hold and close out a 2 goal lead in the third. Take notes on the blackhawks habs. Our last 3 third periods have been disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad