Out of Town Thread LXXXI: Playoffs Underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Detroit is no match for Boston. They're are very strong this year and look better than their cup winning team to me.

Their cup winning team got insanely lucky.

Three series to 7 games... And 3 wins in OT in a 7 games series against us... Ryder.. argh.

Thomas saved their ***** so much. Not to mention they got away with everything all season long with daddy Campbell watching over his son. Most garbage season ever.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
im kind of afraid that habs look like the red wings right now when we gonna meet the bruins :scared:

I'm not afraid of that at all. We have a much much better team than the red wings. If our depth plays like it did against TB... I hope our top two lines can even up so our 3rd and 4th line can win it for us.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I'm almost hoping the bruins win this game. They might be just as rusty as we are if games only start on saturday, and it doesn't look like the wings are going to make the bruins sweat for it at all anyway. They're not very physical and don't seem to pressure the bruins much in any way. Might as well know that we'll face the bruins and have them be as rusty as we might be.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I figured the Wings/Bruins series would be more entertaining to watch but IMO it's been the least entertaining series of round 1.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I figured the Wings/Bruins series would be more entertaining to watch but IMO it's been the least entertaining series of round 1.

For me it's a coin toss between BOS-DET and NYR-PHI. Not much interest in either series. It's been much more entertaining out West so far imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad