Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Knoblauch is gonna watch the Oil blow another lead

But he saved his timeout

So good on ya i guess
He went to the MSL school of coaching
"Use your timeout when things are already out of control instead of BEFORE things get out of control."

I love MSL as a coach but his strategy of not using timeouts until there's 30 seconds left and just handing Burrows a whiteboard is still mind-boggling to me.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
He went to the MSL school of coaching
"Use your timeout when things are already out of control instead of BEFORE things get out of control."

I love MSL as a coach but his strategy of not using timeouts until there's 30 seconds left and just handing Burrows a whiteboard is still mind-boggling to me.

You'd have to have some quality precognition to take a timeout before you know something is going to happen.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
You'd have to have some quality precognition to take a timeout before you know something is going to happen.
I mean slowly pissing away a lead or losing momentum, not a single instantenous event triggering a timeout. (Well, a catalyst usually does after it's too late as I said)

I've always been a supporter of using timeouts as a "hey guys, wake the f*** up" rather than drawing out a play you probably wont even be able to get set up

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad