HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Lmao I was wearing my John Klingberg Dallas Stars jersey while I was out grocery shopping to celebrate their series win and this guy looks at me, shakes his head, and goes "outdated jersey, my friend..." and I just laughed and said "yeah, I gotta update it, especially for a player who's so shitty now too"
Why let it go to waste? You can eat it.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Ouf, this will break the hearts one of the 2 arrogant fanbases

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
That's easily not a goal.

He was guided in and made no attempt to get out of the way. He stopped and jumped well inside the crease and right there in Silovs' area.

Had he been pushed in as the shot was coming, or he was outside the paint, then absolutely that's a goal. Knoblauch knew it wasn't that's why he didn't even bother to challenge. Well part of the reason. The other is he knew they'd most likely lose and go from potentially having the lead, back to a tie game and starting the 2nd on a pk

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
That's easily not a goal.

He was guided in and made no attempt to get out of the way. He stopped and jumped well inside the crease and right there in Silovs' area.

Had he been pushed in as the shot was coming, or he was outside the paint, then absolutely that's a goal. Knoblauch knew it wasn't that's why he didn't even bother to challenge. Well part of the reason. The other is he knew they'd most likely lose and go from potentially having the lead, back to a tie game and starting the 2nd on a pk
Agreed, he skated into the blue paint by himself. He shouldn't have been there in the first place. If Knoblauch thought otherwise, he would've challenged the call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad