NB, Canada
The Canes to KK:

1715914560310.jpeg

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
lol "not really sure what Kane's doing there, he's not wearing a letter"

Like I said in a post a few days ago, it seems the "only captains can talk to referees" rule isn't really enforced these days because Byron would be corresponding with the refs on behalf of the bench way before he ever wore a letter with us lol. I'm pretty sure that rule is just kept to prevent goalies from being captains.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Nope not off-side. Draisaitl brought puck back in. Brutal, brutal giveaway by Bouchard. Terrific forechecking by Canucks, though. A lot of pressure.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Canes have a lot of important ufa's coming up this summer

That's a lot of players to sign. $30m is a lot, but not when you have that many players to sign.

Jarvis is probably priority #1. I also can't see them wanting to lose all of Skjei, Pesce and Chatfield. If they do that's going to be a Winnipeg Jets off-season when they lost all of Byfuglien, Trouba, Chiarot & Myers. They never recovered.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It would be hilarious after Hughes has said in interviews since the season ended that they're not interested in drafting LD then turn around and draft Dickinson. He's been an absolute beast for London in the playoffs, though. He finished with 70 pts in 68 games and was an incredible +56. I don't know how you pass on him. Great player.
I'M sorry, but nobody will convince me that a left filled with Guyle, Hutson and Xhekaj is perfect enough so you could have that luxury to not draft Dickinson...makes no sense to me.

Having quantity is one thing. I'm looking for quality.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Pettersson jumped. It's pretty obvious. That's a charge.
Yeah, but he kinda jumped up, you can still argue an Oiler run into a jumping Pettersson. I mean I don't care, just don't get that one.

I'M sorry, but nobody will convince me that a left filled with Guyle, Hutson and Xhekaj is perfect enough so you could have that luxury to not draft Dickinson...makes no sense to me.

We also need size. Guhle is made of glass and Hutson is 5 foot nothing. Xhekaj also always looks injured. We need bodies that can last more than on 1 playoffs round.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

I mean if they draft Dickinson I can't argue against it, although a lot of people on this board will. Lol Buium, Dickinson & Silayev are absolute studs. Of the D, I want all 3 of them. Lol

All are LHD, too. I'd take Dickinson for sure.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Pickard has been good. Vancouver has been all over Edmonton this game. Definitely Vancouver's best game of this series.

Their PK has been excellent too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad