HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
GM Patrick Roy will have his work cut out. :sarcasm:

Can’t imagine how else crusty Lou got him to join the Isles.

Lou just keeps on ticking, what a specimen.
Uncle Lou will not relinquish power, he will be rolled out of his office in a casket - no one else wanted to give St. Patrick an opportunity and Lou knew he had total leverage

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Say what Sportsnet guy? Mac sucks the D before he scores. He paused for a brief second after saying it so he must've realized after how that actually sounded. :laugh:

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Why? We haven't had a meaningful game against them in the last 20 years.
oh, i don't need 'meaningful games' to hate on a team. :laugh:

- douchey $20 signing bonus thing
- Dundon seems like a right-wing jerk
- speaking of which, the whole 'jerks' persona is annoying in general
- their center ice storm surge thing 🙄
- I don't like teams from the American Southeast and frankly i resent their success :laugh:
- of course, there's the Justin Williams high stick and 2006 and all that

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
How great would it be if Laffs take it to game 7, get a 3-0 lead and then lose 4-3 in OT

1714531717375.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpeg
    IMG_9828.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 1

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006

- I don't like teams from the American Southeast and frankly i resent their success :laugh:
I watched all of those 6 games in-person flying between Carolina and Quebec. That series was the last Canadiens games' I've attended. I still think about those to this day, the extreme high we were on after taking the first two away to the deafening silence of post game 4 fans' exit from the Bell Centre. I was there.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

The 20$ thing was hilarious and a total f*** you to a man wr should all resent for the rest of our lives.

All owners are right wing jerks, if you hate Dundon, you must hate hockey, and sport, as a whole. Or at least stick to woman's hockey. Unless the CCCP comes back, of course.

I watched all of those 6 games in-person flying between Carolina and Quebec. That series was the last Canadiens games' I've attended. I still think about those to this day, the extreme high we were on after taking the first two away to the deafening silence of post game 4 fans' exit from the Bell Centre. I was there.
The north remembers

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
All owners are right wing jerks, if you hate Dundon, you must hate hockey, and sport, as a whole.
eh, no, i don't think that follows. do all NHL owners make their fortune selling subprime car loans, which deliberately target poor/vulnerable people with high interest rates? :shakehead

Or at least stick to woman's hockey.
listen i know you like defending KK, Canes, etc. but this comment is beneath you. that's a bad look

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
So it was your fault!

Reminds me of when I saw the Expos in the NLCS vs the Dodgers in 81. Expos won game 3 and fans were chanting "bring on the Yankees" which made me cringe. And then walking out of a quiet Big Owe after the game 5 loss

• Haha
Reactions: GoodKiwi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad